001

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We invite, 2017's freshmen's representative, with IQ as high as 200, Asia's number 1 all-rounded genius, Oh Sehun."

The doors behind the hall opens and everyone gasps as the genius boy walk through the hallway towards the stage. Without even a smirk, he walks confidently and on the other side of the hall, there's the girl who accidentally kissed him, smiling so bright like she's possesed and her eyes is happily trailing his movements. 

"There's nothing impossible in the world, if you work hard for it, you'll earned it. That's all from me. Thank you."

He bows and shakes hand with the school's principal before making his way down the stage and seat at the very front row of the hall. He did not really likes giving talk and doing stuffs like socializing but since he promised his mom that he'll accept the representative's role, he just have to. 

Eun Taehee is still grinning and laughing silently while looking at the stage eventho the sight that she likes is gone, making her friends wonder what actually happened that morning.

"Oi Euntae, you look like a totally crazy person right now."

"Stop with that grin and laughs. You're scaring us."

Both Nanhee and Jiwon nudges their friend and Eun Taehee stares at them blankly while blinking her eyes.

"What, why?" She asked. Both her friends let out a sigh and continues playing with their phones while Taehee continue on dreaming about his prince charming.

3 Years Later

It's that time of the month again where all of them have to clean their classrooms and for the F's classes students, this is the time where they'll collect the honey from the back of the school and Taehee is one of the so called talented person who can simply collect the honey without getting hurt from the bees' stings. 

Ring!

"I got it! See you later in class!" Taehee runs as fast as she could while opening the 'suit' she wears for her bee collecting session. The reason why she's running like her life depends on it is actually because it's recess and this is the only time she gets to meet the person she likes. She could see a crowd of girls crowding beside the coffee truck near the A's classes building. She sprints and she manages to join the crowd and yes! She saw him! He's casually waiting for his coffee while putting one of his hands at the truck's table and one on his waist. Taehee smiles as he looks so cool standing like that and she could feel her heart beating so fast, once again, for him. The girls are pushing each other to see him but Taehee did not even move an inch as she's still looking at him with full adoration and suddenly she feels her body flying, again and she clumsily fell on her face right in front of him. She closed her eyes with embarassment especially when she heards people nearby and the girls laughing at her. 

"Here's your coffee, Sehun."

"Thank you, hyung." 

She could hear his voice so clear that she feels like she just wanted to disappear from the school, this is so embarrassing for her that she did not even move, still lying down, face first. She could hear his footsteps nearer and she could smell the same fragrance 3 years before when she accidentally kissed him. 

Just go. Just go. Don't bother. Don't ask.

Taehee prays so hard for him to ignore her and hopes that he could just walk away like he did 3 years ago. But yep, no, not this time as she feels the same warm hand pulling her up. She opens her eyes slowly, looks down and the only thing she saw that time is one of her thigh is bleeding but ironically, she doesn't feel the pain, she just wants to escape this whole embarrassing moment.

"It's bleeding."

He casually speaks while sipping his coffee, eyes staring at her. She could feel her cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter