002

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Eun Taehee from 3F. I like you." She hands him her letter with a bright smile on her face. He walks towards her and smiles.

"Will you accept my letter?" She said, still smiling and looking at him with full of love. 

This is the first time he smiles and he looks so cute!

Taehee tries to calm herself from giggling by the sight of his smile. 

"No." He said, his smile then turns into a smirk as he looks down at her and walks past her who's dumbfounded.

Taehee then turns towards him. "Wait! You said if we work hard, we'll earn it. I work hard on liking you." Taehee said with teary eyes and he stops walking and turns facing her.

"Only stupid people will believe that saying." He said before walking away but then he stops again, turning his back and smirk.

"And one more, I hate dumb girls." With that, he walks out of the building leaving Taehee in the verge of tears, looking down at the letter that she spent the whole night writing.

This is so embarrasing. But it's okay, at least no one sees us.

By that saying, suddenly the whole school is crowding her with their phones on her face. 

"She got rejected!"

"How dare a mere F Class's student thinking on confessing to our genius?"

"She's really crazy."

"That is so embarrassing!"

"Don't you have a mirror at your home?"

Taehee pushes everyone and tries to make her way out of the crowd but before that, a sudden announcement makes everyone freeze.

"Eun Taehee from 3F. Please come to the school office by this instant. What are you doing confessing in the verge of a firedrill and worst, you confessed to our genius and you used 3 minutes of his time when he can actually escape from the fire. COME HERE THIS INSTANT EUN TAEHEE!"

Everyone laughs and make way for her as she walks with her heads down. As she walks out of the elite building, she saw him looking at her with a frown and immediately turns his back towards her once he spotted her looking at him.

And with him turning his back towards her for the 1000th times, she feels like the whole world hates her now. 

"I'm sorry, Taehee. If it's not because of my suggestion to confess you wouldn't have to do this." Nanhee said, picking up another tennis ball and put it in the basket. Jiwon sigh as she puts the tennis ball she picked into the basket.

"It's okay. I don't mind. At least they only make me pick up the tennis ball during PE instead of giving me demerits. And thank you, for helping me right now. I look so pathetic, right?" Taehee said, hands still picking up the tennis balls.

Jiwon and Nanhee look at each other and immediately hugs their bestfriend.

"You're not pathetic, you're brave. Really brave and I adore you for that." Jiwon said, pinching her dimples as she starts smiling towards her bestfriends.

Taehee knows she got the bestest bestfriends ever. They were always there for her since day 1. She can't be thankful enough. Taehee was about to thank her friends when suddenly a tennis ball hit her hard on her head and she saw Sehun with a smirk on his face and he's looking at her with one hand holding a tennis racquet. And yes, for everyone's information, only the A classes' students got the privilege to play tennis and even archery during their PE class meanwhile the F classes students, they are only allowed to use the school field.

Taehee pouts and stares at him. 

Jerk. He did it for fun. I know it.  

Jiwon and Nanhee joins Taehee and stares at him furiously after realizing it's his tennis ball that hits Taehee just now. Jiwon was about to stand up for her friend when suddenly the guy who's playing with him jogs towards them and bows at Taehee,

"Sorry, you know the school genius got his own temper to deal with." He said and Taehee just smiles at him.

"By the way, I'm Jongin." He held out his hand.

"Taehee." Taehee accepts his hand and before he speaks suddenly Nanhee come in between them, flipping her hair,

"Do you like Messi?" She abruptly asks and all of them burst into laughters. Jiwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter