005

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee could see a familiar lamp when she opens her eyes and she could hear a man sobbing right beside her. She turns her head and she could see her dad holding her hand tightly while crying. A soft chuckles come out of and her dad looks down at her with an ugly crying face.

"Princess, do you feel any pain now? I'm sorry I don't have time to check on you because of my back to back reservations in our restaurant."

Taehee could feel her heart aching when she heard what her father has said. She's already used of being alone and doing everything alone since he knows how hardworking her dad is and how he suffers when he first decided to open the restaurant and now, his restaurant is one of the best restaurant in Seoul so she totally understand the pressures and hardwork needed all this time. Taehee slowly moves and sits while holding her dad's hand tighter.

"Dad, it wasn't your fault. It's my fault that I neglected the fact that my stomach has been hurting ever since my first lesson. It never is your fault. You're the best daddy ever, I've never once feel that you don't care about me. I know everything you do is all for me. So please stop crying, you look ugly."

Taehee laughs and her dad pinch her lightly on her wrist. He wipes his tears and smile proudly towards his one and only daughter who he loves more than anything. He knows how independent his daughter is and he can't be more thankful that his daughter never complaints about how she have to do all of the house chores by herself. He couldn't ask for more but only happiness for his daughter. Losing his wife 16 years ago makes him weak, he feels like the world has turned their backs on him. But everytime he looks at his precious daughter, he can finally see that there's one person who will hold his hand and be by his side for his whole life. 

"You know I love you so much right, princess?" Taehee's dad said as he caresses his daughter cheeks. Taehee nods and smiles. 

"You're awake! we are worried sick about you, sweetheart." Aunt Nana barges in and she sits on the bed in the right since the left side has been occupied by Taehee's father. Taehee smiles, "I'm fine, Aunt Nana. Sorry for worrying everyone."

Aunt Nana sighs and pats Taehee's hair, "Don't be shy to tell us if you're not feeling well, sweetheart." Taehee nods and grin. Taehee just realised that she's still in her school uniform and he immediately turns towards her father.

"Dad, did my teacher sent me home? But how did they know I live here?" Taehee starts panicking. She's afraid that if the teacher knows that she's staying with Sehun, the whole school will know as well.

"Our Hunnie brought you back. He looks so worried." Aunt Nana said with a grin on her face. Taehee's eyes widen.

It couldn't be. If he brought me back then it means he skipped his whole class after recess. Oh wait, or maybe he went back to school?

"How did he.." Before Taehee finishes her words, Aunt Nana grabs her hands and held them tight in hers.

"He brought you back with his homeroom teacher and he skipped his class after recess but don't worry, his homeroom teacher is here when he said he's not going back to school. He's in his room and he..." Taehee sprints out of her room leaving Aunt Nana and her dad looking at each other with a confused look. She barged into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter