SPECIAL CHAPTER

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was reading one of his medical books when his phone suddenly rang. He looks up at his phone and closes the book as he answers his phone.

"Sehun, can you come to my restaurant for a while?"

Taehee's father said on the phone as Sehun starts standing up, roaming over his closet looking for his jeans.

"Sure, uncle."

"Call me dad, you're going to be my son-in-law after today."

Sehun chuckles, he closes the closet door,

"Sure, dad."

Hearing the latter hums and the line beep, Sehun changed from his casual sweatpants to the jeans he has picked up from the closet before grabbing his wallet and his car key. Laughters and muffled voices could be heard as he walks downstairs. He saw his wife-to-be grinning cutely as his mother pinches her cheek. He smiles when he saw her and when he noticed his mother turns to look at him, he stops smiling and wears his usual face.

"Hunnie, where are you going? You should sleep early, tomorrow's your big day."

Sehun ignores his mother and checks himself out in front of the mirror and mutters a reply to his mother before taking his usual sneakers out of the shoe cupboard and rush to his car.

The restaurant is still full with people eventhough it's almost 10. Sehun enters the restaurant and bows as he saw his future father-in-law raising his hand when he noticed him entering his restaurant. 

"Come in."

He waves his hand, signalling for Sehun to seat at the closed section while he wraps his sushi before asking his worker to take over him. Sehun takes his seat and looks around at the restaurant. He silent,y smile, proud of his future father-in-law's budding bussiness. Taehee's father then come with an album on his hand. He closes the curtains over the closed sections and takes a seat in front of Sehun.

"Thank you for coming. I should've not trouble you for asking you to come in the middle of the night."

Sehun shakes his head with a smile,

"No, it's not a trouble. I'm actually planning on meeting you as well."

Taehee's father nods as he puts up the album on the table in front of them.

"I don't want Taehee to know that we're having a man-to-man talk. You know how she is."

Sehun chuckles and nods. Taehee's father pushes the album towards Sehun who's looking at him with his eyebros arched.

"Open it."

Sehun takes the album and carefully opens it. A smile crept up on his face when he saw a picture of a cute young lady holding up a burned cake on her hand, with a smile on her face. The same smile Taehee has, with the same dimples.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter