HIM - Coincidence?

Love at first 'Hi'

HIM


I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. It was already the tenth time that they kept on making the same mistakes. Headache killing me for not having enough sleep, the bus earlier brought the anxiety in me, and seeing them playing around instead of practicing the moment I arrived- I might explode in no time. 

"Again!" I shouted. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8!" I counted. I stood infront of my six members which also included Bobby. Fyi, I'm a leader, although Jinhwan hyung is the oldest among the 7 of us, they all agreed on making me the leader since uh, Jinhwan hyung looks like 5- joke aside, I ended up as their leader by vote so yeah.

3 months of practice, our competition finally coming up in two weeks time and as a leader, I just had to ask them repeat the dance routine in repeat just so we can win the competiti-

"Chanwoo! WRONG LEG." 
"I told you to be alert! TIMING CHANWOO TIMING!" I sighed.
"Okay, without the song, let's start all over again! and COUNT WITH ME!" 
and so, I stood infront of the six with arms folded as they started from the top and counted together with me. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8!"
and it went on and on and on with repetitive 8(s) until they finished the dance routine. I was about to comment on Junhoe's dance in the middle where he missed one part just when I heard a knock on the door. "That must be Junhee!" Junhoe shouted as he pointed at the door. Since I was the closest to the door, I went to the door and opened it.

To my surprise, choco girl stood infront of me. "Choco girl?" lowkey admitting I almost forgot how to breath that moment. I mean, it was the third time meeting her for the day! I just couldnt believe seeing Choco girl- 

"You guys knew one another?" I turned to my side to see Donghyuk. Well shouldn't I the one who ask him about it? He took Choco girl's thing that I assumed a lunch box and took Choco girl's wris- Did he just took Choco girl by her wrist...'ARE THEY A THING?' was all I could think of.

I closed the door as I heard their conversation about choco girl being Junhoe's twin sister. Okay that explain how Junhoe knew about choco girl. But what about Donghyuk? once again my mind was filled with 'ARE THEY A THING?', i hate to admit it but i'm curious asf. 

I walked towards them as I heard Jinhwan hyung saying "Why don't we sit down and eat?" the thing that choco girl brought must be lunch box then. I was occupied by the 6 of them as they eyed me, yeah must be them asking permission from me to take a break. I was quite taken aback by Choco girl who turned around the moment I stood behind her. 'Calm down Hanbin' I assured myself. 

"30 minutes of break." and I coughed, brushing away the nervousness choco girl gave me earlier. They sat down and I went to sit beside Bobby. Choco girl somehow sat in between of Junhoe and Donghyuk- 'ARE THEY A THING?!'

She took out 8 milks and shoved it to the center. 6 of them were strawberry whereas only 2 of them were chocolates. My eyes immediately lit up by the sight of chocolate since I love chocolate, prob one of my reason of having some sort of feeling towards choco girl due to both of us has the same taste in flavor-

Did she just- Choco girl rushed to take the two chocolate milk and passed it to Donghyuk....
'ARE THEY A THING?!!' my anxiety shouted in the inside.

"Wuuuuuu Dongdong." Jinhwan hyung teased. NOT HELPING HYUNG. Choco girl chuckled like as if she's okay with the teasing by Jinhwan hyung. EVEN BOBBY JOINED THE CONVERSATION LIKE- i thought he's on my side. That's it, i'm so giving up on choco- i mean by the chocolate milk, not choco girl.

 

They still went on with the teasing until choco girl pointed at the one strawberry milk left, which somehow supposed to be mine but I hate strawberry. "Hanbin hyung doesn't like strawberry." Junhoe spoke up. Somehow glad that he actually said out my name, choco girl probably knew my name now aey? Nice one Junhoe! One point for Junhoe.

Not showing how i'm quite happy at how the topic between choco girl and Donghyuk stopped, I ate the lunch box that was prepared by choco girl quietly. "He likes chocolate." Yunhyeong hyung stated. Oh yeah! One point for Yunhyeong hyung.

"Ah right, Hanbin hyung, do you want mine?" I looked up to meet Donghyuk's eyes, slightly controlling myself from actually glaring at that guy. Just who is he to choco girl? If only I got the courage to actually ask about their relationship but this cowardly heart of mine just would not let me.
From time to time I would look at choco girl. The way she laughed at Yunhyeong hyung lame jokes, I never found Yunhyeong hyung's jokes are funny but this girl laughed at every jokes he made. I admired that. The way she would glared at Junhoe for making fun of her, that glare is just the type of cute glare that I like. Oh and not to forget the way she drink her choco milk. How can she be so cute even when drinking? Oh oh and- "I saw that." Bobby whispered to me as he nudged my side. I turned my head to him, blinking before focusing once again on my food.

Before I know it, 30 minutes ended with Donghyuk stood up and the rest followed. I didn't know 30minutes were such a short time. Everyone of course except for choco girl took their position as I stood infront of them.

But hey, shouldn't this be a great opportunity for me to show choco girl my, uh, charming side? I turned to look choco girl who was about to leave, no no no, she must watch me, I might even beat Donghyuk in terms of dance! But she was about to leave, I turned to see Donghyuk who had his eye on choco girl, HE WAS SMILLING LIKE A PROUD- 

I coughed before saying, "Wh- why don't you stay and watch us?" well, good job Hanbin for stuttering! GOOD JOB! 

Choco girl blinked. I saw her eyeing Junhoe, his twin brother- I'm glad they don't look the same, I mean one of the reason I fall for choco girl is because of how pretty she is, imagine having to see Junhoe's face as a girl- oh my nightmare. I saw Junhoe blinked and nodded as he pointed choco girl to sit down and watch us. As much as I found Junhoe's face is creepy, I kind of like how he cooperate with me when it comes to convincing his tw- his sister.
And so, I took my position, getting ready to dance. I mean, i as a leader also need to try dancing with them for at least once, don't you think so?

So I dance and rap and- I bet I succeed earning a point from choco girl. We finished and I turned to look and choco girl, WHY WAS DONGHYUK SO CLOSE TO HER? I saw choco girl gave Donghyuk a thumbs up. Junhoe walked towards choco girl and messed her hair before he went to take a drink. Donghyuk was taking a revenge on Chanwoo for teasing him and adn and and and CHOCO GIRL WAS LEFT ALONE THERE!

So, should I, uh, approach, uh, nah i will probably look like a cre- but this is my chance, so, uh, neverm- "Hanbin." Bobby slung his arms around my shoulder. "Let's go." And he kind of dragged me to choco girl. I tried to stop him but my heart said to let him-

"Hi Junhee!" Cant this hyung be like less friendly at least to my crush? I was supposed to talk to her first. "Oh hi!" and as usual choco girl with the smile that melt me. I slightly bowed and smiled at her. "Hi uh Hanbin right?" She gave me a small wave with her hand as she smiled at- DID SHE JUST SAY OUT MY NAME?

I blinked. "Yeap, he's hanbin. Our leader." Bobby messed my hair and ugh how I wish he just leave me and choco girl alone. "I'll let you two talk." As if he read my mind, i love you hyung. I smiled at choco girl again. SPEAK HANBIN SPEAK! but shoot this nervousness of mine. hanbin the cowardly guy, i hate you, yes i hate myself, yes you heard it right.

"Umm, can I ask you something?" Choco girl spoke up. "Yeah, go ahead." I replied. Just what's with the short reply, i feel like punching myself rn. She took a step forward, I blinked, yo choco girl, too early- "You needed to catch the bus to go here aey?" She whispered before chuckling. "I heard from Junhoe that you told them you went to take a look at the competition venue." She arched a brow. 

Minus one point for Junhoe. I let out an awkward chuckle like HOW CAN I NOT? "Can you not tell that to any of them?" almost begging, ugh, i really hate you Kim Hanbin.
She giggled, why are you so cute? "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She smiled. "Junhee!" and she's off to Donghyuk's side. I hate Donghyuk- nah I love all my member, but, okay not going to explain more.

Choco girl went home with Junhoe as the rest went home too. Bobby went home first that left me alone in the studio. Turned the song on, I started practicing. 

I couldnt believe my ears when choco girl approached me before going home and simply saying something that made me want to win the competition.

"Hey! I don't know when will we meet again but, I saw how tensed you danced earlier. To be honest, you caught my eyes the most especially when you rap! But try to have fun while being on stage, I'm sure you'll perform better."

"Oh and, all the best." 
 

I said this before,
 

"Headache killing me for not having enough sleep, the bus earlier brought the anxiety in me, and seeing them playing around instead of practicing the moment I arrived- I might explode in no time."
Headache killing me for not having enough sleep. 
And Junhee appeared. I no longer think of my headache but I was worried that she might be having a rough day. Yeah, my mind was occupied by her early this morning.

The bus brought the anxiety in me, but hey, if it's not Junhee who casually walked towards the ticketing machine and scanned her card, I might be the one who included in the suicide list. HAHA, thanks to Junhee, and that one minute.

Seeing how the others played around without practicing, I almost gave up on the competition. But, she came.

Coincidence? Nope.

I call it, Fate.