HER - Coincidence?

Love at first 'Hi'

HER


“Choco girl?” It was the awkward counter guy! I blinked. I thought it was Junhoe who was going to open the door for me, hearing how ‘excited’ he was. I eyed Junhoe who was behind the awkward counter guy smiling widely at me as he threw me a heart.

The guy who was standing infront of me tilted his head. I should really convince Junhoe to bring this guy to a hospital, there just something wrong with his head. “You guys knew one another?” Donghyuk appeared beside the awkward counter guy as he took the lunch box for me and pulled my wrist to bring me inside. Beside Donghyuk and my twin brother, it was my first time seeing them. I stood before them as I smiled awkwardly.

“So you’re Junhoe’s little sister?” A friendly looking guy with an eyesmile greeted me. “Ye- wait, correction, twin sister.” I replied. Everyone was quite shocked by that statement well of course except for the culprit who told everyone of me being his ‘little sister’ and Donghyuk. As I corrected the guy with eyesmile, another guy who was drinking choked as he heard the statement. “Yah, Jung Chanwoo, are you laughing?” Junhoe glared at the guy who choked from drinking, Chanwoo. “Why don’t we sit down and eat?” The guy beside Chanwoo spoke up, well probably the youngest. 

Instead of sitting down, the 6 of them turned their head my direction, but eyeing the person behind me. I turned around and saw the awkward counter guy was walking towards our direction. 
Could he be the leader with a temper Junhoe always complain to me about? It was as if he read my mind, Junhoe appeared beside me as he whispered, “Yeap, that’s him.” 

“30 minutes of break.” He spoke up and everyone cheered. All of them sat on the floor, invited me to join them. Well since I had nothing to do, I sat down with them in a circle. The awkward counter guy made his way to sit beside the eyesmile guy whom they call ‘Bobby’. 

I took out the milk that I bought before and put it at the center as they rushed to take it, but of course, I took the two chocolate milk before they took it, giving it to Donghyuk, everyone eyed both of us. 
“Wuuuuuu Dongdong.” The guy that I assumed to be the maknae started to tease us. I somehow got use of the teasing that I just laughed. Everyone around us always teased me and Donghyuk since we always spent time together due to him being friends with Junhoe. I had a crush on him once but shoved it away since I cherish my friendship with him. Everyone went along with the maknae looking guy where I heard them calling him Jinhwan Hyung- okay, probably not the maknae but oh well.

I noticed there was one strawberry milk left and pointed at it. “Hanbin hyung doesn’t like strawberry.” Junhoe stated, pointed at the awkward counter guy, and I left out a ‘Ah’ as I glanced at Hanbin. Now I know his name. 
“He likes chocolate.” A guy who looks like anchov- they call him by Yunhyeong. “Ah right, Hanbin hyung do you want mine?” Donghyuk offered. Hanbin, finally giving us attention eyed us and shook his head.

A few days ago where I met him at the store and at the bustop, he was all smiley and here he was being cold to everyone. Their 30 minutes ended and they started their practice again. 
Everyone took their position, with Hanbin infront of the speaker, getting ready to turn it on. Not wanting to disturb them in a ‘ready’ mindset, I was getting ready to leave. But just as I was about to leave, Hanbin raised his voice from across,“Wh- Why don’t you stay and watch us?” He stuttered and started the music. 

In the end, I found myself sitting down watching them. Hanbin went to his position and started dancing. I had no idea why the others was quite shocked seeing Hanbin taking his position, I mean shouldn’t he supposed to be taking his position?
With their eyes on their reflection from the mirror, they danced. I was supposed to watch everyone but I couldn’t help but my attention only at Hanbin- I mean the other danced well too!

It just that Hanbin with his rap, his dance, his expres-
“So what do you think?” I jumped out of fear. Donghyuk blinked. “Uh, You guys did well!” I smiled widely, giving him a thumbs up. Before I knew it, Junhoe appeared infront of me as he smirked at me. “What’s with that smirk.” I raised a brow. Junhoe messed my hair and went to take a drink.