"Choco girl?"

Love at first 'Hi'

“I’m here, where are you?” Junhee stood infront of a convenient store as she talked to Junhoe, which was at the other side of the line. Carrying 7 lunch box that Junhoe forced her to prepare.

“Just go to the back of the store and you’ll see stairs to the basement!” Junhoe stated. Her class was cancelled the moment she arrived. Posted about her class being cancelled, Junhoe called her to prepare lunch box.

“Can’t you just buy your own lunch box?”

“It’s for your twin brother’s sake, can’t you do that?”

“Oh my gosh, just what did you do that made your so called leader angry?”

“Just prepare 7 lunch box and bring it here.”

“But-”

“I’ll send Yunji and Yunhee alone in the morning, and you can sleep all you want.”

 

Before going to the back of the store, Junhee decided to stop by and went into the store instead. It was her first time meeting Junhoe’s friends well except for Donghyuk, who went to the same high school with the twins. Junhoe apparently found a studio that only required him to practice, perform and earn money together as a group. It was around at that time where their first ever competition was coming up and their intense practice started.

Back to Junhee who entered the store, she went to the drinks and took 6 strawberry milk, and 2 chocolate milk. She was in a very good mood right after Junhoe told her that she can skip the morning routine she had been doing. Paid the milks, she went out from the store and walked to the back as the stairs to the basement was there, with the signboard of ‘Double B’s Zone’ written on it.

She walked down the stairs and stood before the glass door which was covered with a window slate. She heard bunch of guys shouting ‘1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8’ all together, so she waited for the repetition of eight(s) ended before knocking the door. Just when she heard only heavy breath, she knocked the door.

‘That must be Junhee!’ Knowing so well the voice of her one minute apart twin brother’s voice, Junhee was greeted by—

“Choco girl?”