HER - that one minute.

Love at first 'Hi'

HER

“Junhee, can you take socks from my wardrobe?” Junhoe as in Ju-Neh, the name of the devil that was only older than me by one minute, shouted at me who was at the kitchen eating breakfast. At least he had bun early this morning, I only had chocolate as my breakfast.

“Can’t you take it by yourself?” I shouted back. “Who’s older here?” He entered the kitchen and took a seat infront of me as he smirked. In my family we have this rule where the older one get to ask the younger one around. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him, that one minute had nothing to do with him being older than me, we were practically twins, correction, twins that doesn’t look alike at all. I was quite thankful that I don’t have the face of Goo Junhoe on my face. “One minute Hee, can you take socks from my wardrobe?” Look at him! If only I can—Evil thinking aside, I shrugged and went up to take his socks. I opened the door that revealed his room that was filled with clothes on the floor.

Basically got used to Junhoe’s room being that way, I made my way to his wardrobe and took his socks. Closing the door, I went down and threw it to him. “Thank you! I love you!!” He shouted and went out from the house.

Damn that one minute, you owe me one.

I went back to the kitchen to continue my breakfast peacefully without the presence of Goo Junhoe. After finishing it, I went to do my dishes right away. I looked at the clock and I was left with 2 more hours before 1pm, before my only class for the day start. I went to get ready and went out from the house. I was not rushing so I took my time slowly to arrive at the bus stop.

Took 1 hour to get ready, and walking to the bus stop should take up my 15 minutes if I walked at this pace. I would be left with 45 minutes which was just the right time to board the bus, since it only take 30 minutes to reach my University, and I would still have 15 minutes for me to casually walk around the campus before going in.

I finally arrived at the bus stop, which was supposed to be only 5 minutes walk, after 15 minutes. I was about to board the bus just when someone rushed and went inside the bus before me. I couldn’t care less so I just let him go before me.

“What should we do, I only accept 25 passengers.” The bus driver stated at the sight of me and the guy infront of me, signalling to both of us that only one of us could board. The guy infront turned back to look at me and, “Choco girl?” He pointed at me. I blinked, where did I—The awkward counter guy.

“I’m sorry but I really need to board this bus.” He put his palm together as if he was begging me. I was not in rush too so I nodded and took a step back to get off from the bus. “Thank you!” He thanked me. He was searching for his card to pay but it took him quite a while to search for it. The bus driver lost his patience as he stated, “Do you have your card or not? If you don’t, let the girl board, and you can board the next bus.”

“Just a minute.” He ped his bag, searched for it and zipped it. Opened his wallet and closed it again. Searched his pocket and did all of them once again. ped his bag, opened his wallet, searched his pocket. I didn’t know a minute could be this long. I was losing my patience and I saw another bus coming up, but I couldn’t just leave this guy over here like this, I’m not heartless like Junhoe. 

I took a step forward and scanned my card before taking a step back. The guy turned to me and blinked. “Have a nice day too.” I told him and smiled before boarding the bus that just came.