Fateful Meeting

To You Who Came Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ Red Velvet - Would U


 

“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you’re yet to be.”

- Ernest Hemingway


 

It’s been a month since Chaeyeon and Sakura’s wedding and the two have yet to decide where they wanted to go for their honeymoon. One day while having dinner with Juri and Yena, the topic suddenly came up.

 

“You guys haven’t gone on your honeymoon yet right? Thought of where you want to go?” Yena asked.

 

“No, we haven’t decided yet.” Sakura replied.

 

“It doesn’t matter where we go though, I’ll be happy either way since I’ll be with Jjaeyeon.” She added with a smile, causing Chaeyeon to blush.

 

“Eww, you’re so cheesy.” Yena teased, looking at Sakura in disgust.

 

Sakura glared at the duck, causing Yena to quickly cower in fear. Chaeyeon cleared , trying to save her friend from her wife’s wrath.

 

“Speaking of which, you guys haven’t gone on yours yet either since you’ve gotten married right?” Chaeyeon questioned.

 

After Yena and Juri got married, they haven’t had the chance to go on their honeymoon due to being busy setting up their daycare and watching the children as well as looking after Chaeyeon until Sakura had returned. The two didn’t mind too much though, but every once in a while, the thought does come to them.

 

“Ahh, I have an idea!” Sakura exclaimed.

 

“Why don’t we go on a group honeymoon together?” She added.

 

“Eeehhh!” Juri said.

 

“I mean, I definitely don’t mind and I don’t think Jjaeyeon will either right?” Sakura said, turning her attention to Chaeyeon.

 

“Yea, I don’t mind. You helped us out a lot so going on a trip together is totally fine with me.” Chaeyeon replied.

 

“It’s up to you guys though if you want to or not of course. We won’t force you if you don’t feel comfortable spending your honeymoon with us.” She added.

 

Juri and Yena looked at each other, contemplating the offer.

 

•~•

 

“Ooh, we’re finally here.” Yena said as she stretched her tired limbs from the 8 hours of flying.

 

“Woah! Hawaii is so pretty!” Sakura claimed as she looked around.

 

The girls decided to go to Honolulu, Hawaii for their group honeymoon, wanting a different experience from just going to Japan or somewhere in Korea. They booked a hotel near a beach and decided to go for lunch to try the local cuisine. After arriving at Helena’s Hawaiian Food, they took a look at the menu and decided to order different meals and share the dishes. As the waiter came to take their order, Chaeyeon was about to speak but Yena, trying to look cool in front of Juri, decided to order for the group and flex her English skills. The lady taking the order furrowed her brows as she had a hard time understanding the duck’s broken English who was trying her best to pronounce the names of the dishes.

 

The group was feeling the second-hand embarrassment from Yena, trying to stop her from speaking any further. Juri couldn’t help but crack a smile though as she remembered a certain incident many years ago.

 

(Flashback)

 

“Saku-chan, we should be heading back home soon. They told me we’re only allowed out for about an hour.” Juri said.

 

“Hold on. I want to buy something from this cafe.” Sakura retorted.

 

“I’m finally able to get out of the house and they only allow me an hour. How am I supposed to do anything.” She added, muttering under her breath.

 

Juri let out a heavy sigh, afraid her superior would yell at her later for being out too long, but she didn’t mind too much since she wanted Sakura to be out of the house too. Sakura had been depressed after her trip back from Korea and only recently gotten better so Juri was happy that Sakura wanted to be out more.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they won’t yell at you Juri-chan.” Sakura said.

 

“I’ll buy you a drink too, ok?” She added as she flashed her a bright smile.

 

Juri caved to the bribe and placed her order. While waiting for their drinks to be made, Juri was secretly observing a peculiar person that had caught her eye. The girl in a big yellow hoodie was making a puzzling face while looking at her phone, like she was confused. Suddenly, the girl looked up and met Juri’s eyes.

 

Yabai, I think she saw me staring at her.

 

Juri thought, quickly averting the gaze. The girl smiled and slowly walked towards Juri direction.

 

She definitely saw…..  

 

Juri tried to turn her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter