Eight

Love on the Brain

Eight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Goooosh, where is she? She should be here by now. Should we start searching for her?” Jungkook heard Lisa from where he is. Chaeyoung still hasn’t come back after what happened. It’s already getting darker. Jungkook is worried, too. A lady like her shouldn’t be out there in the woods alone. 


“Why did she even chose this place even? It’s in the middle of nowhere” Jungkook thought. 


Jungkook was listening to them from the stairs. 
“It’s not like her at all to be still out there. I’m worried about her” Soo said as Jin wrapped his arms around her, calming her. 


Jin then answered “It’s all- ugh. Nevermind” He then scratched his head. “I’ll look for Jimin first so we can start searching for Chaey. I don’t think Jungkook will help” He then faced Soo and held her hands “Soo, stay here, okay? Don’t go anywhere”


Soo just laughed “It’s not like I can go anywhere in this state. Go, look for Chaey. I’ll stay here just in case she gets home”.


“Hmm, you’re right but Lisa should stay here, too. I can’t leave you alone here” Jin said. 


Jungkook can’t help but feel guilty. He should be looking for her, too. But he doesn’t know what to do after they meet again after the awkward incident. 


Jimin then came running. “So what’s up? Chaeyoung is still not here?”


“Yeah, we were talking about looking for her right now” Jin answered him. “You and I will look for Chaey while Lisa and Soo will stay just in case she gets home before us.” Jin told him and Jimin nodded at the plan.  


“But oppa, I can help tho and Jungkook is here so-“ Lisa was cutted off.


“Ah! Chaeyoung!” Jimin shouted and they all turned to her. Even Jungkook almost fell from the stairs. He quickly ran to see her. 


And it’s not a very good sight. 


Her knees were bleeding. She also had some blisters in her face. She was touching her arms. Her clothes were a bit torn and she’s really dirty and sweaty. 


“Oh my God, Chaey! What happened to you?!” Lisa quickly ran to her to help her. 


Soo is now worried. “Ya, what happened to Chaeyoung?” She grabbed Jin’s arms. 


“S-Soo, Chaeyoung’s not in a good condition right now” Jin answered her. 


Jimin and Lisa guided Chaeyoung to the sofa.

“What the hell happened, Chaeyoung?! D-did you get-“


“N-no! I- I fell from the slope. I totally forgot about it when I-I was r-running. I thought I was going to die! A-and t-then” Chaeyoung suddenly felt a bit dizzy and lost conciousness.


“CHAEYOUNG!” They all shouted.


“Quick! Move her to her room so we can treat her” Lisa commanded.


Jin then quickly carried Chaeyoung in bridal style. “Soo, stay here, okay? Don’t worry. Chaey’s gonna be alright” 


Jin, Jimin and Lisa then went to Chaeyoung’s room. 


Jungkook then just sat on the last step of the stairs.

“This is all my fault. I-if I-“


“We all make mistakes, Jungkook. But sometimes we should never let it run in our blood and our daily lives” Soo answered him. “But I think she’ll be okay. Lisa’s the best in here. Well, we don’t have any other so, yeah”


Jungkook just stayed silent. 


“Just talk to her once she wakes up. Okay?” Soo just said to him and he’s still silent. “Wow, I guess I was talking to the wind then. Hello, wind”


Jungkook just chuckled. “Yeah, noona. You’re right. I pray she wakes up soon”. 


“May I ask for a favor tho?” Soo asked Jungkook. 


Jungkook just tilt his head “What is it, noona?” 


“Those kids just left me here. Maybe you can guide me to Chaey’s room? I wanna know what’s happening” 


“Arasso, noona”


Jungkook guided Jisoo all the way to Chaeyoung’s room. They slowly walked, afraid that Soo might trip into something and fall. 


Before they even arrived at the room, the three of them are coming out of Chaeyoung’s room with relieved faces.


“Ah, Soo!” Jin exclamed. He quickly ran to her side and put her hands in his arms. “Uhm, Thank you for guiding her” Jin said in a low tone. 


And there comes the awkward silence. 


The four of them was about to walk away but Jungkook started talking.


“Uhm, guys” 


They all turned around and faced Jungkook. Unsure of what is happening.


“I-I’m sorry” Jungkook said as he bowed his head. “I let my anger overcome me and I didn’t thought about what I said. I’m so stupid. I’m so sorry, guys. I hope you can still forgive me” 


They were still staring at him. 


Jungkook felt like he’s hopeless. His tears were about to fall. He never expected that him being a total thoughtless would lead to this. He was so used to people adjusting to him. 


The four of them looked at each other and smiled.
“It’s okay, Kookie” Jimin said.


Jungkook raised his head and saw the smiling faces of Jimin, Jin, Soo and Lisa. 


His tears fell.


“Omooo, Kookie is crying!” Lisa said with her eyes widening. 


Jungkook continued to apologize to them. “I’m sorry guys. I’m sorry” 


The four of them walked towards Kookie and hugged him. Enough gesture to tell him that they forgive from what happened. 


“It’s okay, Kookie. We forgive you. But the one you should really ask for forgiveness though is still in that room” Jin said. 


Jungkook then felt sad again. Hoping Chaey wakes up soon. 


Soo then thought of something and smiled. “You know guys, Chaeyoung needs to have someone who will look after her for tonight. How about we let Kookie do the honor?” 


“E-eh?” Jungkook said wide-eyed. “Is that okay? Do you guys even trust me?” 


“Of course! We trust you” Lisa said smiling. 


Jimin then pushed Jungkook towards the door to Chaey’s room. “Now go, look after our princess. There’s a sofa bed inside so you can still rest while you do your job”


“Don’t do anything stupid, okay?” Jin warned Jungkook. 


The four of them left Jungkook standing outside the room. 


Now what? Jungkook thought. 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

uwu wadup peopleeeee!