Six

Love on the Brain

It’s been two days and Chaeyoung is really getting into Jungkook’s nerves.

 

Although little Chae is just being cheery and helpful to him, Jungkook can’t really appreciate it and he finds her really annoying.

 

Just like one time when Jungkook asked her when will the water in the bathrooms are coming back, turns out, all the fixtures are just for display. Just like most of the fixtures in the place are.


Except maybe for the light bulb and the switch. 
Or when she kept on following him every now and then asking how his head is. Even Lisa and Chimmy joins her too. 

 


She really is getting into his nerves. 


Jungkook decided to go out and sit and enjoy his alone time since Chaeyoung is not around in the moment. He sighed deeply. 


“Hey”


Jungkook had a mini heart attack when he heard someone talk beside him. 


“The f- When did you get there?!” He asked while rubbing his chest.


Jisoo just giggled a little and sat beside him. “You know, I’ve been here for a while. Didn’t you see me?” She said, laughing. “I didn’t know we had another blind here”.


Jungkook just shake his head. “And I didn’t know Chaeyoung got into your DNA”.


“You know, Chaeyoungie can really be too cheerful sometimes” Jisoo said while smiling. “She been through a lot before here. I hope you just extend your patience”


Jungkook just didn’t answered her and just looked at Soo. 


He noticed she and Seokjin looked a lot like each other. 


“You know, you and Jin are look-alike. You sure you’re no siblings?”


Soo just left a hearty laugh. “Of course, not! It just so happens we’re both handsome and beautiful. That’s why”


Wow, they really are alike. Jungkook thought. 

 

He suddenly heard footsteps coming. 

 

"Ah! Yeobooo! There you are! Let's go back home and I'll cook you your fave dish!" It was Jin. He went to Jisoo and put her arms around his and held her hand. 

 

Cute couple. Jungkook thought. 

 

"Bye, Kook-ie! Gotta have some quality time with my Soo." Jin said as they both waved goodbye to him and walked away. 

 

"They're so cute right? Hehe"

 

Jungkook had a mini heart attack again and this time, it was because of Chaeyoung. 

 

"What the f- that was second one this day! I'm going to die here of heart attack! Jesus" Jungkook said. 

 

Chaeyoung just smiled at him. "Hehe, Sorry Kookie"

 

Jungkook just left her and went straight to his room.

 

He decided to make a design for a couple's new home. He'll restart building himself again with this one. 

Jungkook spent hours in sketching the new designs. Turns out, Chaeyoung had some art materials sincr she is an artist herself. 

 

He poured out all hus new ideas into the design and it turned wonderfully well. He decided that it'll be the sketch he will present to his clients since it turned out really good. He set it aside and made some rough sketches for the plans needed. He'll just transfer it all in his laptop once he get home. 

 

He finally went to sleep. He even forgot to eat his dinner. 

 

xxxxxx

 

Morning came and the sunrays woke Jungkook up. He felt his stomach grumbling. He was about to take a shower when he remembered, his bathroom doesn 't have any water at the moment. He decided he'll take a bath later. 

 

He went down and a delicious aroma surrounded the whole first floor. Maybe Chae is cooking, he thought. 

 

He was about to go to the dining when Lisa bumped into him. 

 

"Oh! You're awake! Chaeyoung was about to go to your room. She brought you your breakfast. Didn't you bumped into each other?" Lisa asked. 

 

"No, I went to the balcony first before going here in the kitchen" Jungkook explained. 

 

Lisa just nodded. "Oh, well, you better go to your room. Chaeyoung made your breakfast especially for today. She thought you seemed to be still down these days and you still haven't smiled eversince you came here" She said. 

 

Wow. Chaeyoung really is an observant.

 

Jungkook thought she was just an annoying girl but turns out, she is a sweet one. Always looking out for everyone. 

 

"You should go back to your room, really. It's her special room service" Lisa said and smiled at him.

 

Jungkook just nodded and went back to his room. 

 

As he approach his room, he heard her cussing while picking up something like a broken glass.

 

He went inside and saw that all the drawings he made last night was all covered in food and juice and it's not good. At all. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Hello everyooooone! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long and this update is a very short one. Neomu mianhae! I was super busy since I'll be migrating in July or August😢 But I promise to update often from now on. Really. Also, new update coming tomorrow! Yiiiiiii💕💜💜💜 Hope y'all doing great! Love youuu xx