Seven

Love on the Brain

Jungkook is really furious. He spent all his ideas into that design and it’ll just be ruined. He felt like the universe didn’t really want him to be happy for the rest of his life.


He saw Chaeyoung picking up the pieces of the broken glass. “Jungkook! Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! I was so clumsy! I-“


“Did you know what that meant- Gosh! You’re so annoying! What did I ever do to be in this place?!” Jungkook said as he angrily scratched his head. He then left Chaeyoung in his room and ran out and into the balcony of the retreat house.


“Hey Jung-“ Jimin greeted him but he just walked past him. 


He was calming himself up but Chaeyoung really is getting into his nerves. The design was really important to him. 


Jungkook kept on stomping his annoyance into the wooden floor as if it was the reason why he is really angry. 


He then heard the door opened and saw Chaeyoung. “Kookie, I-I’m so sorry. It was just a drawing” She apologized while fidgeting. 


Just a drawing?! It was his last straw to reclaim himself again!


“You can make a new one again, right? Hehe. It’s no big deal, you’re a great artist and-“ Jungkook cutted Chaeyoung off. 


“Just a drawing? No big deal? Fck. It was a sketch that I was suppose to present to the client once I got out of here!” Jungkook said. 


“You know, you still haven-“


“No! I want to get out of this place now! RIGHT FCKING NOW! I’LL JUST PAY YOU CASH!”.

 

Jungkook was already fuming with anger. 


Chaeyoung shake her head. Disagreeing with him. “You can’t leave! I don’t want money and I was just being nice to you! B-because I want you to be happy and-“

 

“No! You know what? You are so annoying! You always make me so angry! Asking me this and this and that and that! Can’t you just do your work here without annoying me?!”


Chaeyoung was silenced with what he said. 


“And your offer? Forget it! A smile and a what? A laugh? Happiness?! Your offers are fcking weird and stupid.  I will never be happy again. I lost my reputation, my family's love. My friends. Everything! And you still want me to smile? To laugh? Here?! No one is going to be happy here”


Jungkook saw Chaeyoung was just staring at him. On the verge of crying. He didn’t noticed Jimin, Lisa, Seokjin and Soo watching them. 


“This place is a fcking mess! Your bathroom is a fcking river. Your customer service is really a joke. You and your crew are annoying. This place is a fcking joke! No one would really want to be here because your place is horrible” 

 

Jungkook then faced the crew of the retreat house. “And your crew? Everyone of you here is a mess. Why did you guys even existed?! You just make the world more-“

 

Chaeyoung cut him off “JUNGKOOK”


“And you, Miss Owner, is fcking stupid”


Jungkook then faced and saw her eyes on the verge of crying. 


“So after all this time of me just being nice to you, just only look like a moron and trash to you? I know you’ve been through a lot but aren’t we all? Yes, I’m a trash. For being a result of an unwanted pregnancy. For being the reason why my dad left us and why mom died when I was still a kid. For being rejected for so many time because I’m stupid , and all I have in me is white skin and long hair. I can’t finish school because I chose to build this retreat house and serve happiness to people. I’m sorry if I don’t have a problem like yours. I’m sorry if I’m a trash to you. We all have a fair share of problems but it’s all different.”


Chaeyoung can’t hold her tears from falling. She already heard those words from other people but it seems like it hurts more especially when it came from Jungkook. Her friends just came close to her and held her hands. 


“ And You think you can talk about my friends like that? Yes, we may not be the best and our service but you can’t talk to them like you were the one who created them. Who do you think you are God?”


Now it is Jungkook’s time to be silenced. 


“The people you talked sht about are my friends and my family. You don’t know them like I do so you don’t have any rights to talk to them like that. And this place you call a trash? This is our home for the past years. We created memories here but just because we don’t have customers doesn’t mean this place is a trash. We didn’t mind having too much customers because what matters to us is whoever steps in here must leave happy. We don’t care about payments because our goal is to help”


Chaeyoung’s crying her guts out now and Jungkook just looked at her with a bit of guilt. 

 

"Now, i-if- I-I'm sorry. I'll just go out for a while" Chaeyoung said then she ran away. 

 

"Chaeyoung!" Her friends called her but she was gone. 

 

"You know, that was too rude of you. She was just trying to help" Jimin said while looking at him.

 

Lisa can't help it anymore. "Know what? You should leave". She then went back inside. 

 

Seokjin and Soo just left him alone. 

 

Now what did he just do again. He asked himself. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx