Chapter 8

𝕬 𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all waited for an answer. As we waited, Jihyo let out a heavy sigh. The silence was agonizing. A bed of nails would be better than this silence. "I made a bet with them. If we complete a quest without them, then they can find us a way into the guild of the elites with them and become a big group together. Plus, we've been getting some insults that we can't do a mission without a higher up. If we can complete this, thought it may not be a quest, it'll count and it could shut those people up!" She explained. "Red Velvet is a group of humans, and a genie..." She said, "But they won't care about them because of their mundane selves, no offense." She spoke, we brushed off the said insult. "Forget this, we need to plan this mission out." She pushed us back into the direction we were trying to stay on. 

They all looked at me, with the sudden attention I didn't know what to do. "Yeri, you have been the one to provide us information and ideas to far." Wendy said, pointing at me. "And what I heard is correct then go ahead and start planning." I quickly thought of the pairs. 'But what if it's not as that good? What if I mess up the plan and everything goes south?' As I went through my normal phase of uncertainty, I felt Sooyoung hug me tighter, placing her in the crook of my neck. "It's okay, take a deep breath. You can do it." She whispered. I did what she told me, took a deep breath and stated the following. "Being the situation, it's just us. So pairing the groups. Wendy, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Mina are staying behind to upgrade the watch to make the venturing groups even. Now for people going out to scan the area. I will be with Sooyoung. Sana with Tzuyu. Miss Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Dahyun and Momo. And Seulgi with Irene. That should be enough to map the area. If possible, the faster and more agile girl-"

"Ahem, me" Seulgi interupted. I let out a heavy sigh. "Seulgi and Irene will try and map the area to the demon. Avoid any harm. We are not fighting, we are planning. And since magic won't work, we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter