Chapter 4

๐•ฌ ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–˜๐– ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–Š
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy handed me her spare clipboard, because it's normal to have a crate full of clipboards, and told me to write the information down. The hell! It's only been like a couple of months since I joined! But, wishย not to make the same mistake again. Boy or girl...

~3 Monthes Ago~

Damn! This is going way too fast! I only just came to as for help from that terrifying, spooky, ghastly, and demonic... Thing! And now, I have to be a new recruit of this group exploring ing GHOSTS! "Hey, Yerim? You okay? You seem stressed. And if it's Irene getting on you to join then just listen to her. Trust me, when I fell down that trapdoor I was forced too. Plus I'd prefer to keep my soul on this Earth. And all I did was turn down the offer of a weapon. Next thing I knew, I had blades up against my neck." I only wonder what Joohyun said to her. "I mean, she goes from happy to threatening to kill me! I mean is she bipolar or something?" I exclaimed. "I have no idea. It seems like it."

"We're here." The burnt smell of wood lingered. Soot covered what used to be my flower garden. Charred wood scattered to around the living room. The cement became unstable and fell on the kitchen. The roof started to crumble. The framing of the house, that was left, could be seen. Loose bricks from the chimney were cracked and or chipped. "Okay, let's recover as much as we can."

"Okay." We got started. We were careful not to harm ourselves. Maybe we should've brought suits. What can we recover? What would I bring back?

ย 

Rumaging through the debree, all Iย found so far, that was in decent condition, was a cabinet door. "Ack!" I felt glass prick me on my right first finger. The cut was deep enough so blood could slowly trickle down. "Yerim! You okay? I heard you scream. Err, yelp."

"It's okay, I just pricked my finger on some glass." Looking at the glass shard I found a picture frame. The glass the cracked with one loose shard. The intricate design on the shiny spruce swirled and intertwined. "What an interesting design. Hey! Isn't this your family?" The frame was fine. The picture, however, was not. Yet another question I'm asking. How can the frame be perfectly fine, but the picture charred. "Yes, my family." My voice cracked on the word "family" like it disliked saying that very term. "Who's this?" She grabbed the picture and held it up.

"That's my ex." I answered when she pointed to the man next to me on the left. "My backstabbing, stupid, y, ty ex!" The picture gave out. The embers burnt part of the picture. The part where my ex fell off the picture, and I was still there. In one piece, but yet...

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Broken.........

ย 

~Present Day~

"Yeri? You okay?" A hand waved in front of my eyes. "Huh? Oh, yeah."

"Now, what are we toย do."

"First, I command you to never go back into your lamp until I either make my three wishes or if I tell you too." I jokingly said. "Got it!"

"Okay, now... How about we draw? Be right back Sooyoung."

ย 

I ran back to our chambers with two more clipboards. "Okay! Iย got something to support the paper." I handed her the clipboard, paper, and a pencil. She only observed the paper and pencil. "Okay lets draw!"

ย 

ย 

ย 

I finshed my drawing. It was a canary perched on a branch. "I've finished, Yeri."

"Me too. Here, how does it look." I turned my clipboard around. Honestly, I don't think it looks like a canary. Does it look okay? Will she judge me? Does she think it looks like a canary or a chick? What does her drawing look like? "Wow! Is that a canary? Looks nice."

"R-Really? Let me see yours." She flipped her clipboard around. It was a drawing of three people. One at the bottom, bearing claws. Crying. The other was at the top. Reaching her hand to the one below. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter