Chapter 6

๐•ฌ ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–˜๐– ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–Š
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A demon dragon? Does that even exist?" Jihyo asked. I simply shrugged. "I mean, the name fitted the description Nayeon gave." What if it wasn't right? What if I'm making a fool of myself? Would they laugh if I was wrong? "Or it could be a demon that fits the description of a dragon." . Am I making this worse?ย "Or a just a demon?" I meekly said. "A dragon as a demon?" Sweat slowly feel off my forehead. Why are they staring at me? Did I say something wrong? I'm not experienced in the supernatural. I think I made this worse. Way ing worse for me. I see their judging eyes. Did I make myself look like a ? I bet they're thinking "She's an idiot". Or "She doesn't know what she's doing". I sounded like such an idiot. They're still judging me. Help.ย I was very close to a breakdown. "Guys, I think it would be best if you don't stare at Yeri. She seems unsettled." Two armsย wrapped around me. The hand rested just below my shoulder and a head was placed on my head. "T-Thank you, Sooyoung." I quietly whispered. "Yeah... From what I've seen Yeri sometimes goes though a meltdown of anxiety. So please, refrain from doing anything that would make Yeri anxious. If you can." Wendy said, worried, as she got up and gathered some folders filled with papers. "Jihyo, with what Nayeon just described and what Yeri suggested, what do you think?" Wendy threw the files to Jihyo, as the paper slid out from the impact of the friction on the table. "Well, there has been cases of demons that takes shape of a dragon. However, they're just classified as a demon not a dragon."

"Yes, but for now that is the best we've got. Nayeon suggested that we shouldn't go as it may suspect our presence." Tzuyu calmly said, intertwining her fingers with her hand. Resting her chin on her knuckled. "Um." I slowly raised my hand. Avoiding any movements that would bother Sooyoung. "D-Did I mentioned that I am the Rookie Scout? And I was ordered to go and investigate this with Sooyoung a week ago, and, well." During that time I had gotten a temporary watch. "I was able to sneak up on it during the day. It's nocturnal. That doesn't mean it didn't suspect us. S-Sooyoung distracted this demon as I quickly measured the distance it took for it to notice us. It was at least ninety-four meters. We quickly ran back and, um." I clammed up again. Everyone was staring. 'Did I say something wrong?'

'Did I miss something?'

'Did I do something weird?'

'Did I have enough evidence?'ย 

'Everyone's staring!' I quickly hid my face in my hands as I balled up. "Woah, it's okay Yerim. You told us something really important.ย  Is there more?" My body tensed up even more to Wendy's comment. "She's not in the condition to speak I assume. I shall explain the rest." Sooyoung spoke, hugging me. I felt myself heat up, as my heart sped to her beat, I felt....... Relaxed....

ย 

"So we, as in I forced her to, went back to measure at night. It was at least 240 meters before we had fireballs launched at us. We had to retreat as soon as we entered the red fog. We continued this test until yesterday. Yerim did the math and found the average meters." Everyone was staring again. "Red fog?"

"Tell us the average." Dahyun and Mina asked. "During the night the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter