Chapter 3

𝕬 𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I changed into my pajamas, not realizing that Sooyoung was watching. "What are you doing?"

"Changing into my pjs so I can go to sleep."

"Pjs?" Sooyoung thought for a second, "Ah! You mean a nightgown? A kinda furry nightgown? A furry, two piece, nightgown? With trousers and blouse instead of a gown?"

'Wow, you are from 1793. Pjs is a shortened version of the word Pajamas. And pajamas are a type of sleepwear. Different from a nightgown. This an example of a type of pajamas." I showed her my pink pajamas, with a picture of a cloud and words saying "On Cloud Nine." I laid out Seungwan's pjs as she was discussing with Joohyun-Unnie. "Hey, do genies sleep?"

"Yeah, but I haven't been able to get a new bed since it broke so I slept on the floor."

"Can't you, I don't know? Poof a bed?"

"Yes, but it's temporary. So I can't use it for long. So I sleep on the floor." She sleeps on the floor for years! How uncomfortable was it? Did she get used to it? Should I let her? "Hey... Sooyoung?"

"Yes Yeri?"

"Want to sleep on my bed?" My bed was a mattress on an elevated floor. Using one step up to get up. There were at least 3 pillow, and a pink blanket. "I-I really shouldn't..." She backed away. "I feel bad for you to sleep on the cold floor for hundreds of years."

"I..."

"Trust me. My bed isn't full of nails." She nodded. Should I give her some pajamas? Where exactly does she want to sleep on my bed? Does she really trust me? Why do I feel so warm? "H-Here, want me to give you some pajamas? Hopefully they can fit you." I gave her some my coral colored pajamas. I told her to change in them so sleeping would be a bit more comfortable. However... Wait! Is she really changing in front of me? Did she forget I was here? She was halfway changed, as in she was in her bra and underwear. I thought the late 1700 didn't have bras? How? Why is she walking towards me? "Are you okay? You're red. And your forehead is burning." She placed the back of her left hand on my forehead, "Are you ill?"

"N-No!" Why am I blushing? She's a girl! Am I blushing? What if I'm really sick? "J-Just put them on." I handed her the coral colored pajamas and turned around. "Ready." I turned around, the clothing fit her just fine. But the top was too short. Her midriff, her abs were plain to see. "I.. Here! Let's sleep." I crawled to the side of the bed, adjacent to the wall. I patted on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter