Chapter 7

𝕬 𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sooyoung held me in a tight hug, however, with what she just explained I was terrified. I tightened my grip against her arm and tucked my head in. "Yerim, you're kind of holding my arm a bit tight." She mumbled, I heard her, I didn't listen. All I did was poke my head out a little bit. "Is that all?" Sooyoung nodded, dealing with my tightening grip. "By all means girl! Are you a boa constrictor?" She retorted. "S-Sorry..." I whispered, tucking my head back in once more.

 

Everyone was reviewing the information, Wendy was trying to find a loophole. "So, we can't go in blind during the day and we can't use magic until we reach the demon's cave. So we need someone to map the area the best they can and bring it back. I will try and modify one watch as fast as I can. Being that it's at night and the demon is more active we need someone to avoid the damage and to resist it." Wendy said. "If I remember correctly, Seulgi is quite fast." Nayeon said. "Yes but she is a bit... Reckless..." Chaeyoung added. "Sooyoung is immortal, so is Tzuyu." 

"Yes, but she can still feel pain and I'm immortal age wise. I can still die. Ashwood stake through the heart, really concentrated and majorly blessed holy water, and vampires are weak to fire. I can resist it but I could die." Sana nodded her head as Tzuyu responded to her question. "So Sooyoung is the only decent person to go so far. But for this to be accurate we need multiple." Jihyo said. 'Should I say something? I could recommend someone. But I might say something wrong. I might just put someone in danger! Maybe I shouldn't. Would that do something? But they would spend all the time discussing who will go. That might be worse!.' I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what I was doing. "I'll do it!" I randomly shouted, I wasn't thinking at all. "You do?"

"I do?" I said to Wendy, both of us shocked from what I just said. 

Honestly, I was shocked too. "I-Um-N-Yes?" I stuttered. "Okay! Anyone else?" Sana exclaimed. Everyone looked at each other, not knowing who else to send. Only two people isn't enough, Seulgi was a bit reckless, I'm a freaking scaredy-cat, Tzuyu could po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter