Chaos ~Encore~ side α

Not a Scam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday.

A perfect day for resting and recreation.

Most people deviate from their usual time to wake up during this day, probably to settle their sleep debts. Included Sakura, an irregular 3rd-year university student. Yet, her beauty rest was disturbed by a quick series of beeps from her phone. Reaching for it, Sakura wondered what had gotten her messages riled up.

"Must be another of Aoi's nonsense," she muttered, aware that the person in question was only a couple of steps away from her own bed. Not only that, but she could also hear Aoi’s whining, high-pitched voice which only doubled the annoyance. It was a Saturday after all and instead of resting, her annoying roommate is keeping her awake.

Sakura opened her phone, checking the time, she still had time to doze off before her appointment in the afternoon. Under the numbers, the barrage of messages from her batchmates back in Japan glared at her. The messages were alarming. In an instant, she called the person she was supposed to have an appointment with. The other line answered in an instant.

"Saku-chan? What's the matter?" The words were uttered in a worried tone. The person knows that Sakura calling must be urgent, as the girl preferred messages more than calls.

"I… I'm sorry. I can't go with you today. There's an e-" Sakura was interrupted with the person's own reply.

"It's alright. It must be so bad that you immediately sent me a call." The person chuckled. "I hope it goes well. I'll see you on Monday, Saku-chan."

"Thank you," Sakura smiles, with a bit of regret and sadness for canceling their appointment, before muttering the person's name. "I'll hang up now. I'll- I'll make it up to you. Just tell me anything you want." Sakura hoped the person was not angry.

"Then, I want your cooking." The person sounded hopeful at the other side of the line.

"Eh? That's all?" Sakura raised an eyebrow. Unknown to her, a certain midget in the background had been observing her change of tone upon calling the person.

"You want me to make it more difficult, Saku-chan?" A light-hearted chuckle followed afterward.

"N-no! I mean… Cooking is fine already…"

"I was just kidding, Saku-chan." There was a bit of laughter at the other side of the line, but Sakura was already used to it.

Sakura pressed her lips before continuing, "Thanks for understanding. I'll hang up. Talk to you later."

"Talk to you later, Saku-chan."

The call ended and so did the midget's non-interference.

"Who was that, Sakura?" Aoi glared. She was one of Sakura's closest friends even back in Japan, but Sakura rarely divulges matters like love life to Aoi.

"No one," replied Sakura before changing the topic, "anyway, I'm checking the chat."

***

[ Stop Aoi from Changing This GC name ]

Moriyasu: OH MY GOD, STOP NAKO! MIKU IS WITH NATSU RIGHT NAU-

Chori: OMFG?! FOR REALS?!

Aoi: Lmao. We were gone for years and this is what we're coming back to?

Sakura: Nako-senpai was really serious with her though...

Chiichan: Well, you never know what the other party thinks of you...

Moriyasu: ANYWAY STOP HER!!!

Chori: We're tRYING asgdjajfkajdhska

Chiichan: If you actually get off the chat and try to stop the kid from booking a flight then it's going to be well.

Aoi: Dude, you don't understand

Aoi: We cannot hack Nako

Aoi: She'll hack us back EYE-

Sakura: Just block her way in the airport, guys.

Chori: Nah. She's too smol. She'll use the gaps between our legs-

Moriyasu: CHORI, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DISS NAKO'S HEIGHT ISTG-

Chiichan: How are we going to stop her?!

Aoi: Err... I checked Nako's SNS just now.

Sakura: And?

Aoi: :)

Chori: What does that mean?

 

***

Nako pulled her luggage to the counter, giving her passport and ticket to the staff on the counter. A smile was on her lips. Finally, after a year, she will see her girlfriend in Japan. Her mind was still remembering how Miku looked the last time she returned home. Miku was wearing a cute dress at that time, with her shoulders exposed. Nako recalled her dates with her.

'She must be waiting for me. I miss you, Mikurin.'

The staff returned Nako's passport and ticket, attaching the boarding pass and giving Nako the usual instructions said by airport staff to passengers. The words went in on one ear and out on the other for Nako. All she could think of was Mikurin and the dates they will go to once she's back in Japan.

Several moments later, she posted on her SNS:

Yabuki Nako is in Incheon International Airport, Incheon, Korea.
Just now
Just checked in.
It's a surprise so don't tell her. :shush:

 

***

[ Stop Aoi from Changing This GC name ]

Aoi: She already checked in (:

Moriyasu: WE GON BE DED OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chiichan: CALM DOWN, GAISE JUST BLOCK HER WAY TO THE EXIT-

Aoi: ARE YOU NUTS, CHIICHAN?! THREE OF US ARE STILL IN FREKKING KOREA

Sakura: Do something, Chiichan!

Chiichan: WHY ME?!

Sakura: Moriyasu?!

Moriyasu: WHY ME?! (2)

Haruppi: WHOA HELLO GAISE just came back from my sns detox WHATTAP?

Aoi: Haruppi, Nako is coming back to Japan!

Haruppi: Oh?! GOOD NEWS! :D

Sakura: WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOOD NEWS?! NAKO DOESN'T KNOW THAT MIKU IS CHEATING ASDFGHJKL

Haruppi: Oh.

Haruppi: WHAT?! MIKU IS CHEATING?!

Chori: Hey guys, Sasshi wants to join the chat :D

Sakura: CHORI NOOOOOOO

Aoi: CHORI NOOOOOOO (2)

Moriyasu: CHORI NOOOOOOO (3)

Haruppi: CHORI NOOOOOOO (4)

Chiichan: CHORI NOOOOOOO (5)

Chori: Chori YESSSSSSS >:D

[Chori added Sasshi to the chat ]

Sasshi: Sup kids?

Chiichan: Nako doesn't know that Miku is cheating on her

[Sasshi left the group chat]

Moriyasu: Chiichan omfg

Sakura: ADD HER BACK ADD HER BACK

Aoi: [sent a photo of Sasshi's back]

Moriyasu: THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR USELESS JOKES, AOI

Haruppi: SHE'S CALLING US GUYS, ADD HER BACK WE NEED TO EXPLAIN!!!!

Sakura: I got this from Sasshi...

[Sakura sent a voice message]

Voice message: IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME IMMA FLY TO KOREA AND SKIN YOU GUYS ALIVE!

Chori: Suddenly, I can't read!

Sakura: That was a voice clip!

Chori: Suddenly, I can't hear!

Aoi: Suddenly, I don't know how to answer my phone :v

Sakura: SHUT UP AOI!

Haruppi: Are we ever going to stop Nako from finding out?

Aoi: To be continued

[Moriyasu added Sasshi to the chat]

Aoi: I'M SO SORRY!!! PLEASE GOD FORGIVE MEEEEEE

Haruppi: I just knew found out so have mercy, dear lord

Sasshi: So spill. EVERY ING THING

Sasshi: Why wasn't I informed that this was happening?!

Sasshi: I'm so disappointed on you guys, for not telling me

Chiichan: Nobody would go and be like, “Hey, Sasshi! Sup! I'm cheating on Nako with Natsu! Have a nice day!”

Sakura: CHIICHAN STOB

Moriyasu: This is what old age and back pains do to people

Chiichan: You're the one to talk

Chori: fight! fight! fight!

[Aoi changed the group name to HKT Fight Club]

Aoi: Guys, Nako is boarding ;-;)

Sakura: It's amazing how you can change the gc name on one moment and tell us Nako's boarding on another

Chiichan: Aoi is a living meme

Aoi: B)

Moriyasu: Now what should we do?

Moriyasu: We can't do anything here

Sakura: You can freaking go to the airport and distract or stop her from finding out, y'know

Moriyasu: Can't

Moriyasu: My legs don't work like they used to before

Haruppi: And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Sasshi: THIS IS NO TIME TO JOKE AROUND-

 

***

 

For a couple of hours, the chat devolved into clownery, and yet no one would get up and actually leave their houses for once. Maybe except for Aoi and Sakura. They got up, changed, and went to the airport as soon as they could. They valued their clearances, of course.

 

***

[ HKT Batch 20XX - 20XY ]

Nako: Hey, guys! I'm back in Japan! Don't tell Miku I'm here! Planning to surprise my girl ;)

Moriyasu: Haha

Moriyasu: Yeah we won't :)

Aoi: Totally won't

 

***

[ HKT Fight Club ]

Sakura: SOMEONE CALL NATSU!!!!

Chori: GUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING NAKO OMFG

Aoi: WTF I AM PANIC- HALPPPPPPP

 

***

[ HKT Batch 20XX - 20XY ]

Sasshi: GAISE CALM DOWN-

 

***

[ HKT Fight Club ]

Chori: SASSHI YOU F**KER!!!!!

Sasshi: SORRY!

Haruppi: YOU DISGRAS TO FAMIRI! COMMIT SUDOKU!

Chiichan: *seppuku

Haruppi: CHIICHAN THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CORRECT ME OKAY?!

[Aoi changed the group name to Sasshi = Cancelledt]

Sakura: Aoi

Sakura: STOP CHANGING THE GROUP NAME

Aoi: B)

Sakura: =_=

Moriyasu: GUYS

Moriyasu: WE HAVE TO STOP HER FROM REACHING MIKU'S PLACE!

Sakura: THEN WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING OFF CHAT?!

Moriyasu: SHATTAP SAKURA YOU KENNAT DO YER IN FREKKING KOREA

Sakura: THAT'S WHY I AM ASKING YOUR LAZY TO GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DO SOME FOR A FAKKEN CHANGE, MORIYASU MADOKA

Moriyasu: I mean it's true but WHO ARE YOU CALLING LAZY ?!

 

***

Nako opened her phone, going to her SNS account only known to selected people. She was inside a cab, wanting to pass by time as she waited for her arrival in Miku's place. She started typing and when she was satisfied with her draft, she posted it.

Yabuki Nako is in Hakata, Fukuoka.
Just now
After all these months, I'm going to see you again.
I’m going to meet you.
I miss you.

Seeing that the post went through, Nako smiled, closing her phone afterward.

'I wonder how Miku would react. Does she miss me?'

***

[ Sasshi = Cancelledt ]

Aoi: And...

Aoi: She's in a cab, straight to Mikurin's place while you two are fighting. :)

Haruppi: No one will stop her? Really? -_-

Sakura: You're one to talk, Haruka

Sakura: You're in freaking Hakata atm

Haruppi: …

Haruppi: actually I'm in Tokyo but sure, go off

Sakura: ...

Sakura: I stand corrected.

Sasshi: ANYWAY

Sasshi: I guess it's better for her to know

Sasshi: We can't let her live in a lie any longer

 

***

[ HKT Alumni GC ]

Miku: WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT NAKO WAS COMING?!!!!!!

Sasshi: :O

Chori: :O

Moriyasu: :O

Haruppi: :O

Sakura: [Chaewon's pretends to be shocked face]

Aoi: Stop using the photos of our kouhai for your memes, Sakura.

Chori: Says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter