Chapter 8

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they had paid for their groceries Chaeyeon had invited Minjoo to her apartment, she wanted to thank Minjoo for saving her infront of Sakura. 

“Aren’t your friends here? I don’t want to intrude” Minjoo asked as she stopped at Chaeyeon’s doorstep.

“It’s okay they all went out and will be back by dark” Chaeyeon replied and Minjoo stepped in. “Pardon the intrusion”

They were now inside the living room and Minjoo scanned the furniture and things inside the living room, she chuckled when she saw Chaeyeon cleaning her room rapidly and in panic.

“Chae what are you doing?” Minjoo in her normal teasing voice.

“Don’t look! Wait for me outside” Chaeyeon whined, trying to push Minjoo out.

“I really don’t mind doing it in a messy room you know” Minjoo leaned and whispered into Chaeyeon’s ear and she can see how her ears turn into a bright red of color.

“Can you stop?” Chaeyeon covered her face with both of her hands.

“Okay okay I’ll stop. I’ll wait for you outside okay” Minjoo laughed at how Chaeyeon was acting right now, she wanted to hug her right there right now but Chaeyeon might get even more embarrassed so she tried to hold it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter