Chapter 1

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We should break up" Sakura said looking directly at Chaeyeon showing no emotion at all.

Chaeyeon felt like a bucket of ice was poured on her, she felt cold, she didn't understand why her partner would suddenly say that. Did she do something wrong? Was there someone else? Is she not happy with me? She wanted to ask these questions but she couldn't, she was afraid of the answers that would come out of her girlfriend's mouth. She couldn't speak and she can feel the tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry Chaeyeon, but I don't feel the same anymore. I hope you understand" giving Chaeyeon a sad smile Sakura stood up from her seat ready to leave the cafe they were at but Chaeyeon quickly stood up and held her hand preventing her from leaving "Is there someone else?" she finally had the courage to ask Sakura. She suddenly felt determined to know the reason behind Sakura's sudden break up, she wanted to know, she needed to know. But Sakura pulled her hand away from her clearly taken aback from the sudden question.

'So there is someone' Chaeyeon thought.

"Goodbye Chaeyeon" Sakura said as she head for the door of the cafe.

When she couldn't see Sakura anymore she slumped back down her seat.

"Well Happy Birthday to me" she chuckled to hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter