Chapter 5

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you seen anything yet?" a girl hiding behind a bush asked through her phone.

"Negative, General Bunny" a voice answered.

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me that" Eunbi hissed.

"But it feels like we're on a secret mission and it would be cool if we have codenames" the girl said enthusiastically.

"Fine, then your codename is duck" Eunbi hit the end button before Yena could even protest.

"What are we even waiting here for?" a girl beside Eunbi asked.

 "I--I also don't know" Eunbi sighs and takes a look at Chaeyeon from afar sitting on one of the benches in the park she looks like she was waiting for someone.

Weeks has passed since the day Chaeyeon came home late from the park. She noticed that the blonde is starting to act like herself again, she stopped sulking inside her room and starts to go outside more. Eunbi was happy for the progress of the girl but she still didn't know why Chaeyeon suddenly became like that, she even finds the blonde smiling to herself sometimes.

"Then why didn't you just ask her instead of following her like a creep?" the girl asked again eyeing Eunbi.

"Well Chaewon, first of all since you're here with me then you're also a creep" Eunbi pointed at Chaewon and the latter just rolled her eyes.

"And second, you didn't think I tried? I asked her like a thousand times and she would always just shrug or laugh at the me clearly avoiding the question" Eunbi stressed out.

"And that's why you decided to follow her here" Chaewon continued.

"She leaves me no choice, if she won't tell me then I'll find out on my own" Eunbi said determined that made Chaewon sigh.

Chaeyeon was still sitting on the bench doing completely nothing. Eunbi was getting bored already when suddenly a figure approached Chaeyeon. The figure was facing their back so she decided to call Yena who is on the other side of the park to ask is she can recognize the girl who approached the blonde.

"Yena! Can you recognize who she is?" Eunbi asked.

"No, but she's really pretty. Chaeyeon hit a jackpot on this one" Yena giggled. Chaewon raised an eyebrow suddenly interested in Yena's comment.

'She already got herself a new one? This is interesting, the last time I went to see her she was so heart-broken that she cried all day' Chaewon thought.

"Unnie, do you think this person can be Chaeyeon-unnie's new girlfriend?" Another voice was heard on the other line.

"I don't know Yuri but we're here to find out"

Eunbi was about to get out of their hiding place and confront Chaeyeon but the scene infront of her made her froze in place.

"U-unnie, are you seeing this?" Yuri asked on the other line clearly shock was heard in her voice.

But Eunbi did not respond, her eyes were wide open from shock while Chaewon has a huge smirk on her face, amused by what she just witnessed.

Infront of them was Chaeyeon and the stranger kissing. 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Chaeyeon couldn't deny the fact that she likes Minjoo's company because she enjoyed every minute of it. After their first encounter in the park, Chaeyeon couldn't stop thinking about the black-haired beauty so the next day she decided to go to the park hoping to meet Minjoo again. Arriving at the park she was happy to see Minjoo sitting at the bench where they first met but before she approached the girl she examined the beauty in front of her first. Her long black hair was up in a ponytail letting Chaeyeon see her face more, she has soft features that made her look innocent, she also has long eyelashes and soft pink lips.

'God what am I thinking? I look like a ert here. Stop it Lee Chaeyeon' she scolded herself.

"Chaeyeon?" Her thoughts were interupted when someone called for her.

She looked at Minjoo all flustered and gave her an awakward wave.

"What are you doing just standing there? Come here and sit with me" Minjoo offered with a huge smile on her face.

'Ugh that smile'

"O-okay" the blonde went over to where Minjoo is and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter