Chapter 6

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys" Chaeyeon greeted them nervously avoiding eye contact with a pissed of Eunbi.

Eunbi was about to scold the blonde when the stranger beside Chaeyeon suddenly turned around facing them and Yena wasn't kidding when she said this girl was pretty. Eunbi's gawking was stopped when Chaewon elbowed her in the stomach reminding her that she was about to scold Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon" the blonde flinched when the older girl said her name with seriousness. "I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to look at me in the eye when you answer" Eunbi ordered.

"O-okay" Chaeyeon agreed hesitantly.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Eunbi asked straight ahead while pointing at the beauty with them.

Chaeyeon was shocked with sudden question while looked towards Minjoo expecting to see the same surprised reaction but instead of shock she has this amused expression on her face.

'She's enjoying this' Chaeyeon mentally rolled her eyes.

"What!? N-no she's not my girlfriend" Chaeyeon said in panicked but Eunbi didn't believe her.

"She's not your girlfriend but you were kissing her?" she questioned again eyeing the blonde.

"Ki-kissing!?!?" the blonde was shocked and confused to why Eunbi would ask that.

'Kiss!?!? Is she crazy? When did we even ki-' Chaeyeon paused when a realization hit her. 'So this is what she meant when she said she gave them something to see, she planned this'.

She quickly turned to Minjoo glaring at the girl but the black-haired beauty just looked away smiling to herself like an idiot, clearly unfazed by Chaeyeon's glare.

"I swear we didn't kiss, she just hold my cheeks and that's it" Chaeyeon exlplained. "Right, Minjoo?" she asked the beauty wanting for some help but before Minjoo could respond Yena interupted her.

"But from our point of view you really looked like you were kissing" Yena teased earning glare from Chaeyeon.

"Shut it you duck" Yena just pouted with the respond that she received.

"Yuri?" Chaeyeon turned to Yuri who is now patting the head of a pouting Yena asking for some help but the latter immediately blushed recalling the scene that she saw.

Seeing a blushing Yuri means that she saw the non-existent kiss she and Minjoo had. She looked at Chaewon pleading for help but the brunette just made a gesture with her hands like two persons kissing making Chaeyeon pissed.

'I can't believe this radish'

While Chaeyeon was both panicking and getting pissed, Minjoo was quietly enjoying herself.

'She looks so embarassed and red right now but as much as a like seeing her like that I better say something before she explodes' she chuckled to herself.

"Excuse me but there must be some kind of misunderstanding here" Minjoo finally spoke stepping infront of Chaeyeon like she was protecting her from her teasing friends.

"I'm not her girlfriend" Minjoo admitted.

"If you're not her girlfriend then why were you two kissing?" Eunbi eyed the beauty infront of her.

"Friends with benefits?" Minjoo said innocently.

Everyone was shocked with what Minjoo said. Yena had wide open while placing her hands on both Yuri's ear preventing the younger girl from hearing other inappropriate words. Chaewon also now had a shocked look on her face and Eunbi looked like her soul just left her body.

"Yah! You're making things worse" Chaeyeon hissed at her but Minjoo just looked at her and laughed at the sight infront of her.

"I'm just kidding, Chaeyeon and I are just friends" Minjoo said smiling.

"But what about the kiss?" Yena asked confused about the relationship Chaeyeon have with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter