Chapter 2

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! LEE CHAEYEON! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SULK IN THERE!" Kwon Eunbi shouted while continuously banging the younger girl's door. She was Chaeyeon's dormmate alongside Jo Yuri.

"Unnie, we're worried about you, you haven't been to school in a week already" Yuri stated her voice filled with worry and concern.

They hear rustling from the other side of the door before the door opened. Both girls quietly walked inside while looking around the room. It was a mess, there were clothes scattered everywhere, empty pizza boxes were on the floor, cans of cola were piled up on the other corner of the room, in short, the room looks like a dumpster and Yuri swear she something crawling near the pizza boxes.

Kwon Eunbi, the eldest of the two was about to scold Chaeyeon for being irresponsible and a mess but quickly decided not to when she saw the girl lying down on her bed. She haven't seen Chaeyeon like this. Yes, she have seen Chaeyeon in a break up before but this- this was different, she have never seen her so sad, so broken. She suddenly felt sad for the girl, she can see tears forming in her eyes and her lips trembling 'She's about to cry again' Eunbi thought.

"I love her so much, Unnie. I haven't felt this way before to anyone, just her and she left me" Chaeyeon cried burying her face into the pillow that she was hugging tightly.

"Unnie, I know you can find someone better than her" Yuri said as she lie down beside Chaeyeon hugging her from be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter