Chapter 4

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their trip to the ice cream parlor they decided to go home already, Yena parted ways with them since she lives in the opposite direction of their dorm but before that she gave Yuri a quick hug and waved goodbye to them. Eunbi can still see that Yena is still upset with the lack of affection Yuri is giving her but just decided to hide it. 

Before they could enter their dorm Chaeyeon suddenly stops making the two other girls look at her with confused faces.

"Unnie, is there something wrong?" Yuri asked with a concern look for the blonde.

"I think I'll take a walk in the park, the wheather seems nice today" Chaeyeon said avoiding the concerned looks of her friends.

Yuri was about to suggest that she'll go with her but was immediately stopped by Eunbi seeing that the blonde wants some time alone.

"Just be back before dark, okay? And be careful" Eunbi instructed with worry.

"I'll be careful" the blonde replied giving them an assuring smile before leaving.

"Do you think we should follow her?" Yuri asked in a whisper while looking at Chaeyeon walking away from them.

"I think it's best if we leave her alone for today" the older girl replied also looking at Chaeyeon from afar.

Yuri looked upset by the way Chaeyeon is acting, she thought that maybe her mood might lighten up a little bit after eating ice cream but she was wrong. She can still see the blonde in distress and she knows that Chaeyeon was faking a smile at them back in the ice cream parlor to prevent them from worrying about her.

Eunbi can sense that her cute dormmate's mood dropped down and decided to brighten her up a little.

"Come on let's go inside, I'll cook you some dinner, what do you want?" Eunbi asked as she put her arm around the younger girl.

Yuri looked quite flustered and panic can be seen in her eyes with the sudden question and was thinking of a way to avoid eating her unnie's cooking but couldn't utter a word.

Eunbi saw how troubled the younger girl looked, was slightly ajar not knowing what to say she can't even look at her and kept on fumbing her fingers. She laughed at the sight infront of her and almost squealed at her cuteness.

'No wonder Yena is so whipped' she thought.

"I'm just kidding, we'll just order some chicken" Eunbi said chuckling. "But is my cooking really that bad? You looked like you wanted to run away when I told you that I'll cook for you"

"I'm not saying its bad just..." Yuri trailed off still not looking at Eunbi.

"Just?"

"... not my taste I guess?" the younger girl continued giving off a nervous laugh.

"Okay then if you say so" the older girl said slightly unconvinced with the answer given to her. "Let's get inside and order chicken" she added as she opened the door of their dorm.

Yuri was quite relief that Eunbi dropped the subject of her cooking and followed her inside.

'I hope Chaeyeon-unnie is okay' she thought still worried for the blonde and continued walking inside their dorm.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As Chaeyeon arrived at the park she sat at an empty bench while watching the sunset. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter