Chapter 3

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard about what happened between Chaeyeon and Sakura, so how is she holding up?" Yena said in a low voice as she took a seat beside Yuri.

"What do you think?" Yuri glanced at Chaeyeon who is still in a daze ever since they got to school. Yena took a peek and saw how deep in thought Chaeyeon is.

"Well at least you managed to get her out of her cave, that's a good start I guess?" Yena shrugged.

"I'm still worried for her, after she cried her heart out she's been like that for the past 2 days" Yuri stated voice filled with worry. Yena can clearly see how worried Yuri is for the blonde, she can also see a hint of adoration in Yuri's eyes that made Yena feel a slight pang in her heart.

'Does she have feelings for her?' Yena thought with a frown but shrugged off the idea. 'She's her dormmate Yena of course she's worried' she scold heresef.  

"Jo Yul~, cheer up! She's a big girl now I'm sure she can handle herself she just needs time" Yena assured the girl beside her.

"I wish you're right, I do hope she get better soon 'cause I miss her cooking and I'm stuck with Eunbi-unnie's horrible cooking" Yuri complained with a pout.

'So cute'  Yena was about to pinch Yuri's cheeks when someone beat her to it.

"Who's cooking is horrible huh?" Eunbi questioned as she pinched the girl's cheek.

"Waaah~ Eunbi-unnie, where have you been? I missh you sho mussh" Yuri responded lovingly while trying to hug her unnie clearly avoiding the question.

Eunbi just chuckled at the younger girl's antics and stole a glance at Chaeyeon who is still in deep thought.

"Do you think we should ask her to eat outside today? We can ask Chaewon and the others to meet up at the ice cream parlor near our school" the older girl suggested as she looked at the two waiting for a response.

"If she's up for it, why not?" Yena replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter