Chapter 7

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now let's see, what else do I need..." Chaeyeon mumbled to herself.

She was currently at the supermarket alone buying their groceries, Eunbi mentioned that this was her punishment since she has been getting home late these past few days.

'Punishment my she just need an excuse so she won't have to do it on her own' Chaeyeon thought.

'And why the hell would we need 10 cheese strings for' she narrowed her eyes at the list she was holding as soon as she saw what was written.

She shook her thoughts away and went to roam the store to find some cheese strings.

"Ah there they are" she was about to grab it when a hand blocked her from doing so.

"Sorry you should get one f-- Chaeyeon?"

Chaeyeon was startled when she heard that voice, the voice that she hasn't heard for months. She suddenly became nervous and her heart starts to beat erratically, a few seconds last before she turned her head to the owner of that voice.

"Saku-chan" was all Chaeyeon could say and she felt stupid for saying it, it was the nickname that Chaeyeon gave her when they started as a couple. There infront of her stood her ex-girlfriend still looking as beautiful as ever infront of Chaeyeon's eyes.

Sakura was about to speak when an arm was wrapped around her waist, she turned her head around to see who the person is,

"Hyewon" Sakura said a bit surprised.

"Why do you sound so surprised, we came here together remember?" Hyewon said chuckling. "Is she your friend?" she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter