Chapter Five

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joy

Second period done, lunchtime the only period where we are allowed to walk free around the school but keep getting watched over the patrols. I forgot my lunch box so I walked to Chanyeol classroom to ask him for money. But then I got a text message from Teddy Bear who wanted to meet outside. 

So cheesy! But what can you do? 

I changed direction to head outside of the school. When I get stopped by none other than Han. He always finds a reason to stop me, if it isn't to look at my legs it's to know if I'll go out with him or if Hayoung got his text message.

Long story short, Han and Hayoung had a small fling that lasted three days. According to Hayoung, he was to over protective, kept calling, texting her. At first she didn't mind since she doesn't juge, but things got worse when he entered the Student council, he got to be a patrol and started being aggressive and abused his power and that was a no-no for activist Hayoung. 

Also before they had a thing, he and I would make out from time to time, Hayoung knew but didn't care since I was mess back then and would make out with anything back then. 

He walked closer to me with his ridiculous smirk and chewing gum. 

Take deep breath Sooyoung just act like you usually do. Ignore him and he will leave you alone. 

"Well, well, if it isn't Sooyoung Park?" He walked around me too close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I tried to stay composed, but I really wanted to punch him.

"Where were you going?" He asked facing me while blowing bubbles.

"If you must know, even though it is none of your..."

"Hey don't sassy me, Soo" he says pointing at his belt holding reports. 

I took a deep breath and faked smiled him. 

"I'm sorry. I was going outisde to walk and get some fresh air." I said with sarcasm. I really hate Han I still can't believe that I would call him over my house to make out NOTHING MORE. 

"Huh! Where's your little crew?" He asked not convinced of my answer.

"Sana has a meeting and Hayoung must be in the nursery office"

Han looked worried about Hayoung being at the nursery. "Why? what happened?" 

"She's fine, she just needs to rest a bit"

A look a relief came accross his face. He must still care about her or they're still seeing each other behind my back. Either way it's kind of sweet to see that he cares. 

"Anyways can I please go?" I tried to get this going.

"First, Chanyeol wanted me to hand you this." He reached his back pocket and took 20$ out. 

I chuckled and tried to reach for it, but Han hid it. 

"Hey, give it" 

"I would, but then it wouldn't be fun" 

"What do you want?" 

"Oh sweetheart I don't want anything" 

"What? Then just give me the 20$" 

I tried to reach his back pocket but couldn't he kept backing away. At a certain point I started to understand his little game. He want me to fight him so he could write a report on me. 

"You know what, keep it" I said while straighten my uniform. 

"Awwwn, you're no fun." 

I turned around and kept walking ignoring him. I walked pass the parking lot and straight to the bleachers. They were students there so I tried to get behind them as quietly as possible without being notice. Once I got behind the bleachers I saw a tall figure standing his back affront of me. 

I chuckled, I messed my hair up and opens the three first button of my shirt and walked towards the figure.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with a small smile on his face. He lifts me up and spins me around. 

"Alright, alright calm down" I said as he put me down. 

His face came closer to mine and our lips met. I've had my share of kisses, some are more bold, others are shy. Unlike the others, this one was just perfect the right amount of everything and it drove me crazy. My hands playing with his back hair while both of his hand were squeezing my . We could literally go on a rollercoaster but we were at school.

We separated but kept giving small kisses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter