Joys' prep time

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I climb up to my bedroom window without making too much noise, it must be like 6:00 am. Hayoung and I went to a concert and saddly it happened to be on the night before school starts. The concert ended at one in the morning, but then we met a group of college students with cars and we still had our fake ID's that Johnny got us so we drank and drank all night, then one of the college kid took me home very sweet of him. I think it was two in the morning, but then I got a text from someone who wanted to see me ASAP and here I am struggeling to get inside my bedroom. My arms are too weak to push me up inside my bedroom, when I hear a knoc on my bedroom door. PANIC MODE, ADRENALINE DON'T FAIL ME NOW. I boost my self up and drop on the floor. 

"Sooyoung-ah, I made breakfast" said my mom on the other side of the door. I look around me bedroom and see my outfit on my mirror I looked HOT, I had on long black bootm with a tight red dress and my hair in two ponytails. Smoky eye shadow and dark lipticks and you got yourself a "HotJoy". But my mother didn't not like this look so I have to remove everything, but while I was to busy looking the door started to open. I jump on my bed and pull the covers up to my face, good thing I had makeup remover on my bed for these kind of emergencies. 

"Sooyoung-ah, sweety" said my mother walking towars my bed. "I made breakfast, sunny side up eggs, with brown toasts and a glass of orange juice, just the way you like it." she sits down on the corner of my bed. I still hade the covers hidding my face.

"Sooyoung-ah?" she starts shaking me, "Wake up, wake up"

"I'm up mom" I tried to sound like I really did just wake up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter