Chapter One

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FELIX

Alright deep breath

I enter the front door behind a group of students, the first thing I see when I enter the school are small lockers where we have to put our outside shoes. I take out my cellphone to try to find the message that the school's student council sent me with all the insructions. "Hey you're blocking the way" yelled a students behind me. I quickly apologised and moved out the way.  Such an embarasement, my first day wasn't going to way I thought it would. I tried not making any eye contact with people and went back on my phone. 

Welcome to Shinhwa High

...

Here is everything you need to know about your first day of school: 

They are three main entrances that leads you directly to the "shoes lockers" where you can put your indoor shoes to go inside of the school. 

There will be consenquences if you don't have spares shoes

To find your locker number please go and check your personnal documents that was attached to this email. 

... 

 

Right, I think I remember my locker number, Bomi even made a song for me to remember it. "3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning1" and add a 69. Alright, I started looking for my locker, there were so many people and everytime someone would look at me I would shyly bow. I was still in the 20000's am I even going to right direction. I looked around on my left side there was a 20109 and the right 2011 how does this work. But then I remember there email that the studant council sent us.

 

For first years if you need any help finding yous locker

Student councile members will be wearing an orange bracelet on their arm

and will be happy to help you.

 

 

I would like the thank the Heaven's for sending me to this school. Alright their wearing an orange bracelet on their arms. Good, now I just have to find one get him to help me and get to my classroom. I looked around but I'm pretty small compared to some of my peers. I keep looking aorund, when finally I see a guy with an orange bracelet leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, and looking on the floor. I walk up to him and the more I got closer, the more the bit of confidence I had vanished. He was so handsome and had an gangster aura than a guy who works on the student council. Back in Australia, only the smart kids was involve in the student comitee. The guy had a piercing on his ear and his hair was half shaved and he looked really tall. I mean, I'm 171 cm but he looked was taller. 

I needed to hurry up, class was starting soon and I didn't was to take the last seat in class. So, I took and deep breath and walk up to him, but before I could go to him, two girls walked up to him and asked for his help. Well, guess I need to get back to my search alone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter