Chapter Two

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JOY  

Alright my locker is next to Hayoung I don't have to worry about having to talk to other people or act nice. I removed my shoes and placed them inside of my locker. Since this year I'm 10th year I am closer to the exit of school which is awesome so then I can just walk out of here as quick as possible without having to wait for a group of people to hurry their behinds. 

I looked around and saw some familiar faces from my first year of high school. I never understood why when puberty is different for boys and girls. Take Yongjae for example whose locker is across from mine he used to be a chubby kid dealing with acne now he's rockin' it with the ladies and the lead vocalist of a band good for him. While the ladies are trying to hard to get bigger s before going on 12th  grade. 

I on the other hand have nothing to worry my body is shaped like and coke bottle. I even got sent to the principal office twice because they found my uniform to "provocative" and asked Chanyeol whose the president of the student council to get that fixed. Its not my fault the heavens blessed me with a rocking body. It's just how life works, you get some or you don't.

"Miss Sooyoung, are you excited for a new year?" I turned towards the voice. It was Hayoung she looked so done as in wasted from all the booze we had the nigth before. I had a big breakfast so that helped but if someone was pissed me off then all hell loose I'm turning into a bad b*tch. 

I stood up and walked next to Hayoung who was wearing sunglasses and drinking a hot drink. At multiple occasions student council member would tell her to take off her sunglasses she'd flash them a middle finger. 

"You're crazy girl, you 'd might get punished" 

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Hayoung" 

Woojin stood affront of us with his arms crossed. 

"Wassup Wooman, see what I did there?" Said Hayoung trying to sound sober as possible. She almost trip from laughing too much. 

Woojin  looked around and guide us to the corner so that Hayoung wouldn't grab too much attention.

"Is she drunk?"

"No" 

Woojin crossed his arms and gave me a serious stare. Let me tell you something about Woojin over here.

He's my older brother sidekick or in other words best friend since forever ago. They are inseparable they even got early acceptance in the same university. Now when you look at Chanyeol, tall, serious looking which makes him irresistible for some woman plus je has a deep voice which makes him altogether the best candidate for son in law. While Woojin is smaller in comparison, he has a sweet tone, and has deer like eyes. So when you see him he doesn't scream authority.

Fun fact he was the first guy who actually asked my brother if he can take me out. Which is super sweet, we didn't go saddly Chanyeol said no.

"I don't have all day Sooyoung "

"Right, listen she might be just a bit out of it. But no one will notice."

"Like the hickie you have on your neck?"

"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter