Chapter Three

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Felix

Dring Dring

I made it just in time before the teacher comes in. I looked around my classroom and saw rows of desks and students already took  their seat. I was amazed by how they all look so and excuse me for my poor choice of word : they all looked "Asian". Like the girls for exemple, back in Australia they had highlights, dark makeup, piercings and had some meat in their bones. While in my classroom, the either had  long hair, short hair, in a bun or ponytail and it was all  black. Some of them wore those cherry pin that my older sister love while other wore those pink bracelet with a pig or cow on it. 

It felt like I just walked into a drama series and I was the protagonist. I wouldn't mind, I mean I'm from another country so everything here is still brand new and I guess I could be the hottest guy in the class. Looking around I don't have a real competition. 

" Ha! Whoa! ~Lucas in the area ~" 

I jumped out of the way and stepped to the side holding my luchbox tight in my chest. A tall guy just walked in with two others and kept making noise. It annoyed everyone else, but some of the girls were bidding their smile. I tried to get a closer look at his face, but rushed towards the board and I just moved to the corner.

What kind of protagonist am I? How can I already show my weakness affront everyone? Nice going Felix.

"FELIX!" yelled the kid named I guessed Lucas.I turned my head towards him. He was standing affront of the board with his hands placed on his hips. He finally turned around facing the classroom. He leaned over the front desk (the teacher's) and looked accross the classroom.

"Who is Felix?" He asked in a deeper voice.

Everyone was looking at each other wondering what was going on and trying to find Felix aka me. I just stood there looking at the floor holding my lunchbox closer to my face.

Lucas hit the table and made everyone dead silent. 

"So what you are saying is there's no Felix here?"

No one spoke. I need to do something, but I was too shy to do anything. Really if anything I shouldn't have gloated about me beign different earlier this is so embarrassing. 

"Hey you?" Said another voice. 

I looked up and saw that everyone attention was on me. I turned my head to my right and saw Lucas and his two friends looking at me. I couldn't run now could I in three minutes the second Bell would ring and according to the Student council email there's no tolerance with arriving late to class.

"Hey!" I snapped back to reality and noticed that the attention was still on me. 

"Are you Felix?" He simply asked.

I looked at the large classroom and swallowed the ball of saliva I was holding. 

"Awwwn,are you going to start crying?" Said one of the guys. 

It made everyone laugh. I looked  back down and believe it or not, I am a cry baby. But I tried to hold back my tears. They started calling me names and it only made me feel worse. I looked back up and saw everyone just laughing and pointing at me. I couldn't do anything else but rushed out of the classroom and ran along the corridor. When I bumped into a group of students. I fell on the floor and hit my really hard. I looked up and saw the orange bracelet on their arms they're from the Student council. 

"Well, well, well, looks like we have runner trying out for the Olympic."  His comment made his friends laugh. 

How long will it be before I stop being the laughing jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter