1.3 Dreams

Twelve Warriors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is this smell? It is the smell of the lab. Sakura does not like this smell particularly. But she is a good girl. Mama asked her to sit still, so she sits still. She is holding Kkurabear tightly in her arms, and that is all she has.

"Your father is coming," Mama who is knitting a sweater by her side, says.

A man comes. But it is not Papa. "Kkura, how do you feel?"

"When is this going to finish, sir?" Sakura asks politely.

The man fixes the swimming cap she is wearing a bit, "very soon. We are constructing your G-zone, you can learn much faster soon."

The man left the room. Mama disappears too. She is suddenly left alone. Strange sensations enter her brain. Pictures and sceneries, sounds, smells and tastes, emotions and ideas all flush into her consciousness. Her head starts to feel heavy, so heavy it is going to explode.

She starts to cry. It hurts! But she dares not to make a sound.

"Kkurabear, let me help you!" A girl suddenly jumps to her and takes away the cap.

She looks up, there is no girl. It is Papa.

"You want to kill us all, don't you!" Papa roars at her, his face is red as fire. He raises his big hand and spanks hard on her tiny and back thigh.

"They killed her. I didn't kill her!" She yells.

"You did it, I know!"

"No!" She screams but he does not stop. She tries to kick him, she even bites his arm, but that only makes him beats her harder. He accidentally slams on the back of her knees and she loses her balance and kneels down.

"Admit it!" He steps on her calf to forbid her from standing, "or you are not going to stand up anymore!"

"I didn't do that!" She screams. 

"You are the only person on earth that can do that. Don't think that I am a fool. We sacrificed everything for you, and you are going to destroy us!" He cried, tears running down his face like a broken pipe.

She suddenly realizes something and she screams, "why don't you hit me on my head? You should let me die!"

He startles and picks her up and smacks her hard on the face.

And he stops.

She stares sharply on him and grits her teeth hard to forbid her tears from welling.

I hate you I hate you I hate you! She screams in her heart. 

Pain burns inside her body, while chilly winds scraps on her skin.

The surrounding is so dark that she cannot see anything, she still manages to get up and walk. But where is she going? It is not long after she starts to bump into people. They murmur into her ears yet she cannot understand one word.

Then suddenly she realizes she is , and her sensations tell her she is no longer a little girl. She feels so embarrassed and has to hide behind a car. However, it doesn't take her long to find out that it is a police car, a Cistumons police car.

She panics. She has never been out alone at night. She turns around and starts to call a few names, she has a very strong feeling that they are somewhere around and they will jump out of nowhere to protect her. However, she cannot hear her own voice at all and she cannot recall any faces.

Suddenly, a strong light shines on her. She is exposed! A man is standing in front of her.

"Kkurabear!" She cries. But Kkurabear is not a man! She argues in her heart.

Military police pour in and try to take the man away. 

"Sensei! Please don't go!" She immediately kneels down, holding his legs and starts to sob uncontrollably.

"Saku-chan, it is going to be fine," the man picks her up and says. "You must stay here, don't follow me."

Suddenly, the Military police start to fire without warning.

"I have told you! You will one day kill us all!" 

It's Papa...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter