MiHyo/SaMo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Mina looked at Jihyo, smiling while brushing the hair out of the sleeping angels face. Mina quickly pulls her hand back, realizing Sana and Nayeon are still asleep.

 

She carefully slides out of Jihyo's bed, making her way back to her bed she left the night before. She pulls the covers over her head, grabbing the big, stuffed penguin Jihyo had bought her and cuddled against it.

 

She hooked one leg over it like she would while her and Jihyo would cuddle, sighing softly and slowly falling back asleep.

 

~~~~

 

A while later she's woken up by the soft but also loud voice of the one she loved, a smile immediately adoring her face. 

 

Her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks up, seeing the Goddess leaning down over her. She grins before pulling the one they call "God Jihyo" down and kissing her deeply, smiling as she kisses back.

 

After a moment Jihyo pulls away, smiling at her still sleepy penguin before reaching for her hand, pulling her up.

 

"C'mon, we have a schedule and we can't be late." Mina whines as Jihyo tries to pull her up, eventually letting her.

 

Jihyo struggles to help her girlfriend get some casual clothes and taking her to the bathroom, letting her do what she needs before grabbing her hand when she comes back out.

 

Mina looks at the leader and pecks her lips before following her out and to the living room. When they get there Jihyo sits down, pulling Mina onto her lap and wrapping her arms around her waist as they wait for the others.

 

~~~~ 

 

Once the others are finally ready the girls find their way out to the vans, splitting up into groups. 

 

Jihyo, Mina, Sana, and Momo in one van.

 

Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon in the other.

 

As soon as they get into the van Mina sits on Jihyo's lap, pulling the buckle over both of them. Jihyo looks over and smiles as Sana does the same, sitting on Momo's lap. 

 

Mina giggles, knowing they could easily fit three more in here, but also knowing only they know of their relationships. 

 

Mina grins at her Unnies, having always knew their love for each other ever since they met as trainee's. 

 

Jihyo kisses Mina's neck lightly, getting her attention before whispering in her ear.

 

"I love you, Penguin." 

 

"I love you too, Hyo." Mina responds softly, intertwining their fingers. 

 

~~~~ 

 

They finally arrive at the studio for their photoshoot, the van stopping and the girls getting out, acting as if nothing had happened.

 

Mina moves and goes to Momo, holding her hand and resting her head on her best friend's shoulder. She looks over, seeing the jealous looks of Sana and Jihyo. 

 

Mina giggles, holding Momo's hand tighter.

 

"Momoring~ Sana~yah and Jihyo~Unnie are looking at us." 

 

Momo looks, grinning before light pecking Mina's nose, making the girl blush and look down.

 

Momo, chuckles, pulling Mina closer to her, seeing the jealousy rage through Jihyo's eyes, "I think your girlfriend is going to kill me." 

 

Mina glances over, giggling, "Sana is going to kill me." 

 

The two start to giggle and mess around before Jihyo and Sana walk over, Jihyo grabbing Mina and pulling her away, picking up the girl and pulling her to a couch in the room.

 

Sana takes Momo to another side, both Sana and Jihyo jealously glancing at the girl who was with their girlfriend.

 

Jihyo pulls Mina onto her lap again, Sana suddenly doing the same to Momo, Jihyo keeping a protective hold on Mina.

 

Mina giggles, glancing at a smiling Momo and both of them laugh to themselves, knowing they succeeded on making their girlfriends jealous.

 

~~~~

 

After their photoshoot is done they load up in their vans and go to Tavolo 24.

 

The girls sit in order of; Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung on one side. Jihyo, Mina, Momo, and Sana on the other. Then Tzuyu on the end.

 

The girls eat before continuing on their schedule, going to a radio show.

 

~~~~

 

During the show the host asked a lot of questions. Some about their recent comeback, others more about personal things.

 

One question asked was; "If you were a boy, what member would you date?"

 

Jihyo was asked first, she looked around the others before saying, "For me would be Mina. She's quiet, I'm loud. She's graceful, I'm careless. We're opposites and opposites attract."

 

The others went around, Nayeon, of course, choosing herself. Jeongyeon choosing Nayeon. Sana choosing Momo and vice versa. Dahyun choosing Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung choosing Dahyun. Tzuyu and Mina both choosing Jihyo.

 

Another question asked was for Mina and Momo, asking about their "kiss".

 

Both girls got flustered, Mina blushing deeply and Momo grinning widely. 

 

The two explain how it was an accident and Nayeon (I know it was Sana but for the sake of this fan fiction let's say it was Nayeon) was the one who did it, Mina giggling and Momo chuckling the whole time.

 

Little did the twice girls know, two particular members were getting jealous, very jealous.

 

~~~~

 

When the radio show was over the nine girls were allowed to go back to their dorm, being able to relax the rest of the day.

 

Mina immediately goes to her room, laying on her bed before Momo soon joins her, the two wanting to binge a K-Drama they recently started to watch.

 

As the two layed on Mina's bed, Mina's laptop between them, they didn't realize their girlfriends were watching.

 

Jihyo and Sana made a silent agreement and they both walked away, knowing tomorrow, their day off, will be fun.