MiHyo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Mina lays on her bed, eyes closed and breath steady as she sleeps, being almost vulnerable. She stays asleep as Jihyo crawls into her bed, her hand trailing over her side and around her waist.

 

Mina whines in her sleep before she cuddles back against Jihyo, turning around and curling up, her head resting against Jihyo's chest. Mina shifts, hooking a leg over her barely unnie's waist, wrapping her arms around her neck. 

 

Jihyo smiles and runs her fingers through her girlfriends hair, lightly kissing her lips before closing her eyes and falling asleep, still holding the quiet girl closely. 

 

Mina nuzzles into Jihyo's neck, shifting before she rolls on top of her, forcing Jihyo on her back with herself pressed fully against her body. Jihyo wraps her arms around her, resting them on the small of her back as she lightly rubs her back. 

 

In the morning Mina wakes up first, looking down at her sleeping girlfriend, gently pecking her neck to her jaw, then to her lips, trying to wake her up, knowing their day was going to be full of schedules.

 

When Jihyo finally wakes, she sits up with Mina on her lap, grabbing the girls legs and wrapping them around her waist before she stands, her hands under her thighs to hold her.

 

She walks toward the bathroom, opening the door and switching on the light, before setting Mina down on the counter, closing the door and turning on the tap, grabbing both their toothbrushes.

 

Jihyo glances up at the sleepy penguin, grabbing the toothpaste and getting Mina's toothbrush ready, handing it to her before getting hers ready, both of them brushing their teeth at the same time.

 

Mina reached over, turning the tap on again before spitting out the minty paste, washing off her toothbrush and grabbing a cup, filling it with water and rinsing out , Jihyo doing the same soon after.

 

Jihyo pecks Mina's lips before telling her to wait as she gets them clothes, running back to their room and grabbing them each their outfits, grabbing Mina a black shirt, white jean shorts, black combat boots, and black spandex. For her, on the other hand, she grabbed a white shirt, frilled jean shorts, and white converse. 

 

She hurries her way back to the bathroom, knowing the others will be up soon so the two of them get dressed quickly, leaving as soon as their done, Momo and Sana pushing their way past them once they leave. 

 

The duo walk to the living room, sitting down and waiting for the others, cuddling together as, in pairs - save Tzuyu -, the girls appear, ready for their busy day. 

 

Once all nine girls were ready to leave, as too their managers, so they filed out to the van starting their day.