MiNaHyo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Mina crawls along the shelves of the bookcases lining the walls of the house, erm, more like mansion, she had stumbled upon.

 

The silent and small half cat-half human hid behind the books when the entrance door opens and two women walk in. Mina let's out an almost inaudible squeak, but it's loud enough for the slightly shorter for to hear.

 

The newly dyed purple header girl slowly walks toward the shelf, not knowing whether she should be scared or not. 

 

When the other woman notices her advances she follows, seeing the girl stutters in her steps she brushes past her and moves the books off the shelf, seeing the tiny being.

 

"Omo!" The wide eyed girl's eyes only widen more, "A Neko??" 

 

The deep brown haired girl slowly reaches her hand out, giving the quiet neko choose if she wants to climb onto her hand or not.

 

Mina huffs a little, seeing the small distance that, in her eyes looks huge, is between the shelf and the hand. She braces herself before she runs and jumps, landing in a Superman-like pose. 

 

The one who is now holding her giggles softly, carefully cradling the girl as she walks toward one of the many rooms. The other follows behind, peeking over her shoulder to see the cat eared person. 

 

"Hello little thing!" She greets cheerfully, "My name is Jihyo! The one carrying you is my wife, Nayeon!"

 

Nayeon slowly sits down on the couch, Jihyo sitting next to her before reaching over to the girl. Mina stares at her hand before she suddenly feels her chest vibrate, taking a moment to realize she's purring.

 

Her face turns red as she tries to stop herself, but she leans toward the humans hand, rubbing her head against it. 

 

"Awwe, she's adorable! Can we keep her? Pretty please Nayeonie?" Jihyo begged her wife, pouting slightly, letting the cat-like being rub against her.

 

Mina shifts on the palm of Nayeon's hand, rubbing underneath her chin on Jihyo fingers, bunting.

 

"How can I say no to that adorable pout?" Nayeon teasingly asks before gently kissing her wife, being careful of the girl whose name she has yet to learn.

 

Jihyo smiles widely, turning to the one with her tail wrapped around her waist, "What's you're name sweetheart?" 

 

"Mi-Mi-Min-Mina." Mina stutters over her words, having some trouble due to the inactiveness of speaking.

 

Nayeon looks around, knowing the mansion is normally clean, noticing there is not much dust anywhere so she gently sets the quiet girl on the ground.

 

Turning to her wife Nayeon says, "I'm going to go back out and get some things for her, stay here and watch her for me?" 

 

Jihyo nods, watching her wife leave before picking up the new addition to their family. While holding her she grabs a blanket, setting her on her shoulder as she  leans back on the couch, grabbing a nearby blanket and turning a movie on.

 

Mina grinned widely as she lays against Jihyo' snack, her tail slowly moving and intertwining with the purple hair, shaking her red bangs out of her eyes. 

 

Jihyo turns her head ever so slightly as she feels the girl's tail moving to her hair, she reaches up and gently pets her, rubbing behind her tiny ears. 

 

~~~~~

 

Nayeon returns an hour later, walking in to find her sunshine asleep, looking for the little one but not seeing her anywhere.

 

"Little one?" Nayeon calls out quietly before she raises

her voice a little, "Little one?!" 

 

She hears a small giggle from Jihyo's way, looking over she spots movement on her loves shoulder, sighing in relief when she spots the out-of-place red hair amongst the purple. 

 

Nayeon sets the stuff down as the small creature hops down, making the "risky" jump from Jihyo's lap to the floor before climbing up her new owners hand and onto her shoulder.

 

After the short amount of time with them, Mina already new, she was home. Leaning over to the ear being blocked by a sheet of deep brown she moves it, whispering, "I love you, Mo-Nyayeon." 

 

She blushes lightly as Nayeon quizzes her, "What were you going to call me, baby?" She already loves the small one as if she had birthed her, smiling softly.

 

Mina's blush deepens, "M-May I call you Mom?" She asks softly, only stuttering a little as she practiced talking after Jihyo had fallen asleep.

 

Nayeon smiled and nodded, "Of course you can, baby." 

 

Mina smiles widely before she squeaks as she is swept off her "Mother's" shoulder and into the others hand, "And what are you going to call me, our baby girl?"

 

Mina looks toward her, smiling as she teasingly says, "Thomas!" Making Nayeon burst out in laughter and Jihyo to pout, "Okay, okay. I'll call you... Mommy! I love you Mommy." 

 

"I love you too, Minari." Jihyo lightly kisses the neko's cheek.

 

That night, the couple knew that had found the child they could never have on their own, and the neko child knew she had found the home she thought didn't exist.

 

~~~~~