SaHyo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Sana held onto Jihyo's hand tightly as they boarded the ship, intertwining their fingers as the other girls get on behind them. The fourteen friends have been planning this trip for a while, and they're finally leaving, June 4th, 2018.

 

 The girls had everything ready, the pairs of two for each room, schedules for when they eat, and when they can explore, by themselves or together. The rooms were; Sana and Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung, Momo and Dahyun, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Yeri, Wendy and Irene, and Seulgi and Joy. 

 

The girls made their way to each of their rooms, dropping their bags on the floor and beds, saying they'll meet later for supper. Each pair disappeared behind doors to do whatever they wanted.

 

Sana fell back onto the queen bed, feeling the other girl fall next to her before laying her head on her shoulder. Jihyo ran her fingers through Sana's hair as they laid there in silence, lightly kissing the top of the older girls head.

 

Sana smiles a little as she asks, "What do you think the others are doing?"

 

Jihyo glances down at her before looking back up at the ceiling, "Well, 2yeon are probably already either kissing or sleeping, dahmo are probably flirting, michaeng are probably sitting in a shy silence with chaeyoung saying a few jokes... Who knows about the rest."

 

Sana giggles a little at Jihyos theory for 2yeon, knowing she was most likely right. The squirrel snuggled into her girlfriend's side, tossing one arm across her waist, tugging her closer. 

 

Jihyo sighed, continuing to run her fingers through Sana's hair before she suggests, "Wanna go exploring around?"

 

The light pink haired girl nodded, sitting up and helping her loud 'microphone' up. The two walked out of the room with their hands, once again, intertwined.

 

They walked toward the side of the boat, seeing they aren't too far from land but they're farther than they expected. They glanced at the clock on Jihyo's phone, seeing it's been almost two hours since they first boarded, having laid in there room in silence longer than they thought.

 

Sana looks out at the sparkling blue water as she sees a fin peek up, quickly hitting the brunettes shoulder before pointing to it, her eyes widening as she sees the huge outline of the shark. 

 

Jihyo looks out, wrapping her arms around the slightly taller 21 year old, her hold being almost protective, like she doesn't want the clumsy girl to lean over the side and somehow end up falling. 

 

After maybe half an hour Sana had counted seeing twenty sharks, but shh don't tell her there were only four. Jihyo chuckled as Sana recounted the sharks, rubbing her side before checking the time again.

 

"C'mon Babe, we gotta go meet the others for supper." She lightly pecks Sana's lips.

 

Sana pouts before she nods, "Fineeee..." she drags her feet a little as they walk away and toward the buffet.

 

The night ends with Jeongyeon and Momo eating five plates full of food while the others only eat two max. 

 

They all retired to their rooms, saying good nights and goodbyes before they go off to sleep or just sit up and talk.