MinaxK (Fluffffff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

(Just cause the last one had a little more angst than fluff. I think? And my cute little Dongsaeng wanted more as well~) 

 

K sighs, snuggling up against Mina, the girl who saved her. K smiles, feeling Mina's arms wrap around her waist protectively and she relaxes even more.

 

Mina grins, looking down at the angel beside her, and she leans down, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. Mina pulls the girl closer, letting her rest her head against her chest.

 

K grins, hooking one leg over Mina's hips as she listens to Mina's heartbeat, almost at the same rhythm as hers. 

 

Mina gently pulls K so she's straddling her, holding the smaller girl to her and she relaxes as she nuzzles her neck. 

 

K grips onto Mina's shirt, pulling the hoodie (that's Mina's, mind-you) up to her face and smelling it, drinking in the smell of Mina.

 

"Hey Baby, we gotta get to work in a little, alright? You can shower first and I'll make ya breakfast, okay?" K nods shyly at Mina's words before she stands up, reaching her hand to her girlfriend before pulling her into a quick kiss.

 

Mina smiles, leaning down and placing a deep kiss onto K's lips, still being gentle, before she leaves to the kitchen.

 

————

 

After K showers, she goes to the kitchen only to be met with the amazing aroma of eggs and bacon, the typical American sandwich.

 

K grins but it falters when she doesn't see her girlfriend anywhere, and once she double checks she's not around, she starts to also make some toast for the both of them. 

 

Even though it's not the most healthiest meal, it is one of K's favorites, as it's what she ate a lot of the time with her friends back in America. 

 

K jumps a little when she feels arms wrap around her, but as soon as the familiar lavender smell envelopes her, she relaxes back against her girlfriend, letting her hold her in her arms as she tries her best to not seem stressed or anxious.

 

"Hey, Baby, are you okay? You know if you don't feel up to working I can always work a double shift and you can stay home." Mina suggests, but K just shakes her head.

 

Mina nods, turning K around and picking her up, letting the smaller girl wrap her legs around her waist, and she holds the younger one under her thighs.

 

Mina carries K over to the table and sets her down, cooing at the blush that crosses the girls cheeks and she grabs their food, playing them almost perfectly and she gives K the more appetizing one, grabbing her ketchup afterwards.

 

Mina grins and leans over, pecking K's cheek before kissing her, and then she digs into her food, giggling as K does the same.

 

"Mina-unnie?" K says softly, getting Mina's attention, and she grins when she does, her stormy blue eyes gazing into Mina's chocolate brown ones, "Hehehehe, I jus wanted to see yous eyes."

 

K blushes when Mina just looks at her adoringly and start to coo again. After they're both finished, Mina takes their plates and rinses them before putting them in the dishwasher.

 

————

 

Mina and K arrive at the small cafe with Mina carrying her adorable girlfriend. As soon as they walk in, all the usual customers and their coworkers all let out a chorus of 'awww's as they were used to the cute interactions between the two girls.

 

K shyly buries her face in Mina's neck and she clings onto the older girl, not wanting to let go of her girlfriend. 

 

The two get into the back and change before they clock in and get started, both being waitresses. 

 

K whines when Nayeon, her coworker, coos at her, and so she hides her face in her hands, huffing. K gently hits Nayeon's shoulder and Nayeon quickly goes to Mina.

 

"Minaaaaa, your girlfriend hit meeee!" Nayeon complains, making Mina shake her head and chuckle.

 

"K-yah, no hitting, okay Baby? It's not nice to hit others." Mina scolds softly before she pulls her baby girl into her arms and kisses her temple.

 

"Wh-What?? She hits me and she gets cuddles! This is ridiculous." Nayeon whines and crosses her arms before going to Jihyo, her girlfriend. 

 

After Nayeon animatedly explains what happened to Jihyo, Jihyo makes her way to the two, giving K a playful glare.

 

"Now K, you know hitting isn't nice, don't ya?" When Jihyo gets a nod back, she opens her arms, easily picking up the smaller girl, "Good, I'm proud of you then."

 

Nayeon gasps again, groaning, "Jihyoooo, noooo, you're supposed to hug meeee, I'm your girlfriend!" 

 

Jihyo grins, carefully putting K down before she turns and picks Nayeon up a little, making the other girl grin and show off her bunny teeth in return. 

 

K smiles, getting to see her unnie's smile and she goes over, hugging her as her way of saying sorry, as she still isn't the best at Korean and either way, talking isn't really her favorite thing to do. 

 

Mina smiles to herself as she watches her girlfriend, but her adoring moment gets cut off when she feels a body come in contact with her back, and when she turns her head she sees a flash of caramel hair.

 

"Hey Sana-chan." Mina says as her hands grip her friends thighs to hold her on her back.

 

"Hello Minari!" Sana says cheerfully as she clings onto her best friend, and she hears her girlfriend chuckle behind her, and when she turns she sees K's small body clinging onto Momo, "Well, it seems like K found Momo."

 

Mina turns and chuckles, making her way toward the two girls, "Switch?" She asks Momo, who only nods and takes Sana off Mina's back and Mina grabs K, letting her cling onto her front.

 

————

 

After a few hours of work, the cafe closes and the six girls go on a walk at the park together, K on Mina's back and everyone else holding hands.

 

Mina grins as K nuzzles her neck, and when she knows she won't drop her, Mina gently reaches up and runs her fingers through her girlfriend's hair.

 

K blushes when she lets out a noise that sounds close to a cats purr. Mina giggles and sets K down before picking her up so she's koala hugging her now, one arm under K's as they walk.

 

————

 

After walking the whole park they all went their separate ways to their respected homes. And when K and Mina get home they share some sweet moments such as cuddling and movie watching as well as some kisses before they shower and go to sleep.

 

~~~~

 

AN: Idk why I put an AN here but I did soooo. I finally finished itttt.