TwicexReader (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

(Just cause ughhh I'm happy)

 

*Y/N POV*

 

I sat in the front of the stands, my eyes shining as I look up at the stage. I can't believe it, I'm actually going to watch my favorite girl group live! 

 

As soon as the music started I held up my candy bong, along with the other fanboys and fangirls, and as soon as the girls walked out onto the stage I start to scream.

 

The music to Yes or Yes starts and I immediately start to sing along with the girls, tears in my eyes as I do.

 

I gasp when Nayeon's eyes meet mine, and I scream and cover my mouth as she grins, showing her bunny teeth.

 

I fan myself as I cry more, Nayeon getting the attention of Sana, who was next to her, and she points me out, making Sana wave at me. 

 

I blush deeply and shyly wave back, looking down. 

 

~~~~

 

Closer to the end of the fourth song, a man, who I realize is a bodyguard, steps in front of me, easily picking me up and pulling me over the barrier before he takes me backstage randomly.

 

I look around in amazement, and I look up at the man, wondering why I'm here.

 

"They asked for you, ma'am." He gruffly speaks, noticing my confusion.

 

I nod, and sit on the couch that he gestures to. 

 

After a while he motions me to stand, and I do, and then I follow him to the side of the stage, getting confused.

 

Suddenly Jihyo is there, and she grabs my hand, pulling me into the stage.

 

I freeze, looking out at the crowd. And then I see the birthday cake in Mina's hands, "Happy Birthday Y/N-ah~"

 

Oh yeah, I forgot it was my birthday. I look down, blushing deeply.

 

I then grin when I get an idea, getting some icing on my finger before I run and smear it on Jeongyeons face, running away after and hiding behind Nayeon.

 

Jeongyeon pouts, getting come icing on her finger and going after me but I use Nayeon as a shield.

 

"Yah! Y/N-ah! I'm not you're meat shield!" Nayeon says into her microphone, making the crowd of Once laugh.

 

Nayeon takes the icing from Jeongyeon and turns suddenly, smearing it on my face.

 

I gasp, "Nayeon!"

 

I get more icing and do the same back to her, and then I go after Chaeyoung.

 

Tzuyu picks me up easily and runs, protecting me from Mina and Chaeyoung now.

 

I giggle, clinging onto Tzuyu as she does so, taking some of the icing off my face and holding it up to Tzuyu's lips, and she some of it off.

 

I grin, the rest off, but then suddenly I see an ostrich  run by and smear icing on Tzuyu, making her stop at glare at Jeongie.

 

I giggle, and by the end of the concert, all of us were covered in icing. 

 

————

 

AN: I have no ideaaaa. Okie bye.