SaiDaMo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Dahyun wandered around the stage at the fan meet as she listens to Jihyo's loud voice talking in the microphone, not like she needed one anyway. She her gaze moves over to the two blondes teasing each other. She watches how Momo lightly hits Sana's , Sana doing the same back, but a little harder.

 

The two continue their games as the younger one walks over, wanting attention from just one, or even both, of them. She receives her wants quickly as Momo turns to her, lightly petting her head and rubbing under her chin. 

 

Sana pouts as the attention she was getting was taken away, waiting a moment until Momo pulls away from Dahyun a little she jumps on the slightly older Japanese girls back. 

 

Momo stumbles a little as she was startled, and she quickly grabs onto the other blondes thighs, holding her up. She looks back at the girl, her face being only centimeters apart, her gaze was only taken away when the ombré haired girl starts to whine.

 

Most fans had had their attention on the others, but a few had started to watch the three's exchange, watching as Sana reaches out to take over the job Momo had been doing earlier. 

 

Now most of the fans had their eyes on the seemingly very close trio, calling on the attention of the other members who started to try to get the attention away, knowing the relationship between the three.

 

Mina walked over, teasingly poking Sana's side, her secret way of trying to get her down. She continues until the girl gives up, finally jumping off Momos back and whining at the penguin. 

 

Mina rolls her eyes before subtly gesturing toward the crowd of Once's with their eyes still on them. Making Sana turn and lightly hit the peaches back, trying to get her to stop petting the dongsaeng.

 

Momo finally does and the fan meet continues, the three girls staying together through most of it. At one point they decided to take a picture, Momo kneeling down, Dahyun above her, and Sana above Dahyun.

 

The fan meet slowly comes to an end, the girls all saying goodbye before filing into the van, Momo, Sana, and Dahyun in the far back win Dahyun in the middle.

 

The two Japanese girls grab either one of Dahyun hands, intertwining their fingers. Momo leans over and lightly pecks Sana's lips before doing the same to Dahyun, cuddling into her side after. 

 

Sana looks over, lightly kissing Dahyun before letting her lay against her, leaning against the side of the van with one arm around the dark haired girl, it holding Momo's free hand, her other interlocked with Dahyuns.

 

The three fell asleep on the way to the dorm, being woke up by the others and slowly filing in, announcing they'll be taking over Momo and Jeongyeons rooms for the night and that Jeongyeon could sleep in Sana's bed. 

 

After that, the three said their goodnights and stayed up watching dramas they had found from Nayeon.