MiMoSaHyo (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

(Warning: This DOES Contain Ageplay)

 

Mina lays on the bed, a firm pout on her lips as she hugs her penguin stuffie tight to her chest. 

 

Her Mo-er her girlfriend, Jihyo, was out for an important business trip and wasn't scheduled to be back for another two whole days, and Mina didn't want to wait.

 

Mina knew she couldn't disturb Jihyo during her trip, so she grabs her penguin onesie, slipping into it and struggling with the buttons before she eventually gets them done, going downstairs and to the kitchen afterwards.

 

Mina grabs a chair, carefully climbing onto the counter before she opens the cabinet and grabbing one of her sippy's, carefully getting down afterward. 

 

She goes to the fridge and grabs some apple juice before she messily pours it into her sippy over the sink.

 

Mina puts the, now, half full jug of apple juice back into the fridge before she grabs her sippy and makes her way to the couch, her penguin stuffie tucked safely under her arm and she grabs the penguin blankie off the dryer on the way.

 

She plops back on the couch and turns on Sofia The First, finding some distraction in the American cartoon.

 

She starts to occasionally sip on the juice and she begins to color now, finding a picture of a penguin online to print off.

 

During her time coloring and watching the show, she hears the doorbell ring, but she just ignores it, too far into her headspace to care.

 

~~~~

 

Sana sighs, knocking once more on the door of her best friends house, her other Japanese friend beside her. The two of them start to worry about their other friend.

 

Soon, Sana goes to her emergency key, quickly opening the door and rushing in, only to stop and gasp at the sight she was not expecting to see.

 

Her best friend.... The Myoui Mina was in a child's penguin onesie, has a penguin sippy cup in her hand along with a penguin blanket and a penguin stuffie.... Neither Sana nor Momo was expecting this...

 

 

 

~~~~ 

 

Mina looks up quickly, running to hide behind the couch so the two couldn't see her. 

 

"Uh h hewwo..." Mina stutters quietly, she looks down, hiding her face.

 

"Mina.... What's all of  this?" Momo asks gently, slowly coming toward the girl.

 

Mina whimpers, hiding her face slightly as she doesn't want the two to see her.

 

Momo carefully picks Mina up, placing her on her hip, "Mina.... Are you a little....?"

 

Mina nods shyly, hiding her face in Momo's neck and whines.

 

Sana comes to the two, gently rubbing Mina's back, "Hey, it's okay, we won't judge you..." Sana pauses, "Well... Is Jihyo you're Momma? Like I'm Momo's?" 

 

Momo blushes at Sana's words and now hides her own face in Mina's neck, whining, "Mommmaaaaa tahp ittt."

 

Mina giggles and nods, grinning a little before they all hear the door open again.

 

Momo puts Mina down and hides her behind her own body until they see who it is, relaxing when they see its Jihyo.

 

Mina's eyes light up and she runs to Jihyo, yelling excitedly, "Mommaaa!" 

 

She koala hugs Jihyo, not wanting to let go of her Momma as she just got home.

 

Jihyo smiles softly before she looks up at Momo and Sana, slightly becoming worried, "You guys.... Are okay with this?" 

 

They both nod before Sana gently picks Momo up, setting her on her hip, "Of course, after all, Momo is my little, so why would I judge?"

 

Jihyo sighs in relief and brings Mina to sit down on her lap, letting Mina watch the cartoon again. Sana sits down as well, sitting slightly close to Jihyo so the two girls and talk amongst themselves.

 

"So.... Jihyo.... Uhm.... I-I was wondering..... Do you.... Well.... I know Momo is okay with it, but if you and Mina are, we want you guys to also be apart of our family.... We can take care of the two kiddos...." Sana says carefully.

 

Jihyo grins, taking in the knowledge and she nods, "I'm okay with it, and I know Mina would be too, we've talked about it before." 

 

Sana smiles, slowly cuddling into Jihyo and she gently pecks her lips, making the two little ones playfully groan.

 

Sana leans over and kisses Mina softly, giggling and then Jihyo does the same to Momo afterwards.

 

Momo then giggles and leans over to kiss Mina and grins.

 

They all four giggle and the rest is history.