Chapter Eleven

Seven Men and a Baby

Chapter Eleven

Jin looked around the dorm, it was a mess. Eun-Jeong was in her playpen playing happily with monkey and a few of her other toys. Yoongi had left early wanting to work on something at the studio and to get away from all the noise that the others were creating as they got ready to leave for the next couple of days. Now Jin was alone apart from the little girl giggling and babbling to herself in the playpen. Jin gave a sigh as he began to tidy up, may as well do it now. Otherwise, he would end up doing it later instead.

“Well, looks likes it's just us for a bit,” Jin told Eun-Jeong as he went to grab the toy she had flung from the playpen towards him, “Now sweetie,” he said softly, “I need to tidy up, can you be a good girl for a little while as I do so?” he asked her, pulling a funny face to make her giggle.

“Ehhhh!” she squealed as she took the toy and shuffled around in the playpen.

“I take that as a ‘we’ll see’ then,” he chuckled lightly as he got to work. They had left clothes all over the place, things that were clean scattered on the floor. He rolled his eyes as he picked them up, making small piles on the sofa and chairs depending on whose clothing it was. Though half the time they would end up wearing each others.

He was halfway through picking everything up when his phone started to explode with notifications. He frowned and wondered what one of the others had done this time to get this type of reaction. He left it for a little while as he carried on. But soon enough the noise was getting to him and he went over and opening his phone. It was twitter mostly along with a few others. He opened one of them and saw a link to an article. Frowning he clicked on the link.

BTS’s Jin and Suga spotted with a baby?!

Yesterday afternoon outside a supermarket the two eldest members of BTS was seen with a baby in a pushchair. But what is getting to fans the most is where this little baby came from? Pictured, you can see that the two are taking good care of the baby, picking up their toy when it falls and feeding them as well as they do their shopping.

Fan theories on where this little baby came from are taking over the internet. Some say that the child is one of their relatives, which is more likely than some of the other theories ARMY have come up with. Another one believes that this is a child from a one night stand with another idol and that they had kept the child secret until someone accidently came across them. Or is it just something as simple as someone babysitting the child for someone they know?

One Twitter user has been said to say ‘Well obviously from the way that the kid is being taken care of that they love them. So it must be their own child, wonder who the surrogate was?’  While we can’t confirm or deny any of the rumours that have come about from this little piece of news. We have heard nothing from Big HIt or BTS themselves. Though we might be able to learn something from them since members RM and V are doing an interview later today on a radio show. And members Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope are to take part in a variety show tomorrow morning.

Will we know where this child is from? We don't’ know, but keep watching and we’ll learn soon enough.

Jin dropped his phone and looked to Eun-Jeong for a moment, on the article was three pictures taken of them when they had gone shopping yesterday. He went over to the little girl and knelt down, “Looks like they found out about you, I just hope we can keep you out of things a little more,” he whispered worriedly for her safety.

Jin closed his eyes, he felt a little paranoid being alone, looking towards the windows and fighting that part of him that wanted to cover them all up. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down, they were secure where they were living at the moment, there was nothing for him to worry about. He ignored his phone, letting it blow up with more notifications and messages from the others. He couldn't deal with it.

Jin got up and began to tidy the dorm again. He hoped that doing something normal and routine would help him to calm down that little bit more. Only going to Eun-Jeong when she needed something, which was when she threw a toy out of her playpen for the most part.

XxXxX

Yoongi looked up from his work as someone walked into the room, “Sejin-hyung?” he questioned seeing the concerned look on his face.

“Yoongi-ah,” he greeted, closing the door behind him, “News of Eun-Jeong has reached the media. They don't know the truth, at the moment all they have is speculation. Jin isn’t answering at all, we’ve been trying to get in touch with him for the last half hour. We even have the others doing the same. But he hasn’t answered.”

Yoongi started shutting things down, putting away what he had been doing, “I’m going home,” he stated, “He’s going to be panicked, scared that someone else could see her. He tends to get a little paranoid when someone spots us out and about, wanting to make sure that we keep safe, it’s going to be the same with Eun-Jeong. If that's the case then he might have gone into a cleaning spree, need to stop him,” he muttered absently as he then stopped for a moment and looked to Sejin, “You know what this business is like, you can't do anything without the media following and telling the world. It has Jin-hyung on edge more than the others, he always wants to keep us safe,” he said softly.

“Then let’s get you home and make sure he’s okay,” Sejin said as he waited a few minutes for things to finish shutting down and then they left the building.

“What is it that you want to do?” Yoongi asked as soon as he buckled up and Sejin headed out of the car park. He knew that Big Hit will want to know what they should do about the leak if they should leave it or make a statement.

“We want to know if he wants any type of statement released. If he doesn't then we might try the babysitting thing that some of them have come up with,” Sejin admitted softly.

Yoongi nodded, “Well he is basically babysitting, though it's for longer than the night,” he murmured as he looked out the window and waiting to see the familiar buildings that surrounded his home.

The car had barely pulled to a stop when Yoongi jumped out. He unlocked the door, leaving it open slightly for Sejin to join them and went to find Jin. “Jin hyung!” he called out, hoping to hear something.

He could hear Eun-Jeong bubbly happily from the living room. He went towards her and smiled as she was safe in her playpen. The curtains were still open, so it looked like Jin had stopped the main part of his panic. Which was to close curtains and use the deadbolts on the door that he had installed not even an hour after they moved into the new dorm. Yoongi went to search through the rest of the dorm. He glanced back as he heard someone entered the dorm, nodding to Sejin, “Watch over Eun-Jeong for a bit, I’m going to find Jinnie,” he told him.

Sejin nodded and went over to the little girl and settled on a chair nearby. Yoongi carried on through the dorm. He heard noises from the laundry room and went over. He opened the door and almost sighed in relief as he saw Jin standing there. It turned to concern as he saw shaking hands trying to fold the clothes that had been pulled from the dryer.

“Jin hyung,” he said softly, hoping he wouldn’t startle the man too much with his sudden appearance.

Jin jumped, yelling as the T-shirt dropped from his hands, “Yoo…Yoongi?” he whimpered, blinking as he saw the man behind him.

Yoongi nodded “who else,” he reassured with a dry smile, “You okay? I didn't mean to startle you hyung,” he worried as he went towards him.

“I’m fine,” he assured him, smiling. Though Yoongi could see that it didn’t quite reach his eyes.

“Come on, leave that for a bit, come and sit down,” he said reaching out and waiting for Jin to take his hand.

Jin hesitated for a moment before taking it. Yoongi pulled him from the laundry room and towards the living room. He could feel how scared his hyung was, the hand in his was shaking slightly. Entering the living room, Jin let him go and went over to Eun-Jeong picking her up and settling on the sofa, cuddling the little girl.

“You’ve seen the news breaking then?” Sejin asked him as he glanced to the phone that occasionally beeps from where it was on an end table.

Jin nodded, “Yeah.” He didn’t look up from where he was watching Eun-Jeong.

“We just want to know if there is anything that you want to do with it? Anything you want to say?” Sejin asked, his voice soft and gentle, he could see that Jin was a little panicked and worried. The eldest of the group was focusing all he could on the little girl in his lap to keep himself from the panic that was on his eyes.

“If we say nothing then it should go away. I don't want to bring in my family's problems into the spotlight. I don't want her in the spotlight either,” he sighed, “I knew it was bound to happen, but if we do nothing then they will leave it alone?” he queried as he looked to them all.

“They might,” Yoongi grimaced, though he felt that it was doubtful that would happen.

“So nothing, for now, we won't release a statement at all,” Sejin told him, getting up and smiling to Jin, “Don’t worry, when you do wish to, we’re here for you.”

Jin looked up at him, giving a small smile that didn’t quite quell the panic in his eyes and replied, “thank you.”

“Talk to you later,” Sejin smiled back, as he then left her dorm.

Yoongi watched Jin for a moment, “Okay hyung,” he said, “why don’t you go and have a lie down, I’ll watch Eun-Jeong for a bit,” he added as he got up and went over to them, taking the little girl from him, “I won't go out of the house, so don't worry about that,” he finished, as he could see the protest on Jin’s lips.

“I’m fine Yoongichi,” he said, trying to muster up his usual smile. Trying to make himself believe that everything was fine.

“You’re not, you’re shaking, so I suggest you lie down for an hour or two and I’ll make lunch for when you get up,” he said, “Come on,” he said, using one arm to hold Eun-Jeong and the other to pull Jin from the sofa.


Jin didn’t protest, feeling tired he complied with what Yoongi wanted and went to their room. Lying on the bed it didn’t take long for him to fall asleep. Yoongi went back to the living room and settled Eun-Jeong in the playpen again as soon as he heard Jin’s phone ringing.

He went over and picked it up, “Hey Namjoon-ah,” Yoongi greeted.

“Where’s Jin-hyung?” came the worried voice of their leader.

“Sleeping, don’t worry, I’m taking care of him. He was doing laundry when I got here, but he’s okay at the moment, He didn’t deadbolt the door or close the curtains, so he controlled a lot of his panic,” he reassured him, giving the other a rundown of what Jin had been doing, “He’s also asked that we don’t mention anything about Eun-Jeong at all, so if asked, ignore it or no comment it, well, think of something,” he added, running a hand over his face.

As soon as he got off the phone to Namjoon it rang again, this time it was Hoseok. He answered the same questions from him and reassured him that Jin was fine, just a little shaken and to not say anything if asked about Eun-Jeong. He ended the call and settled on the sofa for a bit before he got up and picked up Eun-Jeong to give the baby girl her lunch. While she was munching happily on a snack after finishing he started to go through the cupboards for something for himself and Jin for lunch. He kept up a litany of what he was doing to the little girl as he cooked.