Chapter Fifteen

Seven Men and a Baby

Chapter Fifteen

 

Two weeks flew by and now they were on the way to the location where they would be filming their Fake Love MV. They were all excited about filming, though the van was quiet. That was because Jin and Yoongi were both asleep in the back of the van. Eun-Jeong was in her car seat, though it had been put in the middle row so that the others could watch over her leaving the two eldest to sleep during the journey. She had been crying and waking up in the middle of the night since the visit with her mother. Nothing could calm her down except for Jin and Yoongi. So the two had been up late at night calming her because as soon as they went out of her sight she started screaming.

 

“You think they’re going to be awake during filming?” Jimin asked, glancing back at them before turning towards Namjoon.

 

“Well we do have three days instead of the usual two,” Namjoon replied quietly, “I think they took into account that we would be having a baby with us,” he added as he moved Monkey around in front of the little girl, causing her to giggle. Though she would stop what she was doing occasionally and looked around for Jin and Yoongi.

 

“Maybe,” Hoseok said, he was a little worried about the two. The rest of them had watched Yoongi and Jin become more and more tired as practice continued to get harder over the last couple of days. They returned home from practice to take care of Eun-Jeong, eat themselves and then an hour after Eun-Jeong would be tucked up in her cot. The two eldest would go to bed to get what little sleep they could before they would be awoken by the cries of a distressed baby.

 

“Nothing we can do, let’s just hope we can get through it,” Namjoon said, glancing over at his hyungs, sleeping in the back.

 

The conversation drifted to other things and soon enough they had arrived at the hotel that was near the location. They would be booked at this time instead of going to and from the dorm. Jungkook and the others got out, leaving Jimin for last as he unbuckled Eun-Jeong. As soon as he was handing her to Taehyung she started to cry as she was taken away from where Yoongi and Jin where.

 

Jin woke up immediately, before Jimin had the chance to calm her, “Eun-Jeong?” he asked glancing around, panic seeping into his eyes as he didn’t see her.

 

“She’s fine, she needs to get used to not going to you and Yoongi-hyung,” Jimin said, refusing the look on Jin’s face to hand her over.

 

Jin sighed in defeat, arms dropping to his lap, “I know, we’ve been trying but so far she is only just okay with Sejin-hyung for about half hour before she starts getting fussy.”

 

“Well at least he can look after her while we’re filming,” Jimin smiled as he got out, the others already grabbing the bags and suitcase that they had packed things in for the next three days.

 

“True,” Yoongi added with a yawn as he and Jin got out. They left Eun-Jeong with Taehyung, who had taken over from Jimin, and was doing his best to distract her while they started to pick up their things to head into the hotel. Yoongi and Jin were going to be sharing a room again. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook had agreed to share one, as did Namjoon and Taehyung. They booked themselves in, Jin getting a few looks as he was now holding Eun-Jeong.

 

“Let’s go,” Yoongi said, noticing the looks, he didn’t want Jin to start worrying about it just before they were due to leave for the set. They only just had enough time to wash up after the drive before they were needed. Yoongi didn't want to have to try and calm Jin down before then, it would leave the elder stressed and worried about things, even though he was calmer.

 

The group quickly headed to the third floor and entered their room. Yoongi went for a shower while Jin set Eun-Jeong in the travel cot that was already set up. As soon as Yoongi was done in the shower they swapped out and Yoongi watched over her for a while, playing with monkey with her for a bit. Almost an hour later they were all gathered back near the van. Sejin was standing there, waiting for them to climb in. The set location was twenty minutes away. Jin was thankful that Eun-Jeong was behaving this time during the long journeys she’d had to put up with.

 

“Okay,” Sejin said, parking the van and letting them all out, he took Eun-Jeong from Jin, “Go and get to the stylist noonas, they should already be set up for you all,” he told them, gesturing to where they should go.

 

They nodded and went and were soon changed into the clothes they would be wearing for this part of the shooting. As soon as that was done Sejin walked in, Eun-Jeong in his arms waving her own around, monkey in one hand as she babbled and looked towards Jin and then Yoongi, who were now having their makeup done. Sejin smiled as the others all waved to the little girl, making her babble even louder and wave monkey at them even more vigorously.

 

“Okay,” he said as soon as they were ready, “You know what to do.” He watched as the director went over to them and started to explain what he wanted during this part of the shooting. They all got into position the music coming through the speakers so they could get the timing right. They were doing the first of the group shoots that day.

 

Eun-Jeong was watching them, clapping and laughing as they danced, and then being stopped and told to do something again and again. They took small breaks occasionally before they were done. “Okay, you can have lunch now,” the director said, “We have the other set ready for you, you just need to change and have your makeup and hairstyles changed,” he told them as they went to have the lunch that had been brought in for them.

 

Jin went over to Sejin and plucked Eun-Jeong from his arms, “Were you a good girl?” he asked her, getting a squealing laugh from her as he tickled her tummy.

 

“Of course she was,” Sejin smiled, “She could see you all the time, though I think she really liked the dancing more,” he laughed softly.

 

Jin nodded as Yoongi walked over to him with two plates, one was loaded with more food than the other, “Got one for you and Eun-Jeong to share,” he told him. “We can go and sit down at the tables,” he said gesturing to where the others had already sat down to wait for them.

 

“Thanks, Yoongichi,” he said, a soft smile on his face as they made their way over and sat down in the middle of the group, a space being left open for them.

 

“Filming is going to go on late tonight,” Namjoon said as he looked at Sejin, “What are we going to do with Eun-Jeong, she shouldn’t stay up too late.”

 

“I know,” Jin nodded in agreement, “It's not like she can sleep while here either,” he sighed.

 

“I already have a plan for that,” Sejin said with a smile. “I’ll be going back to the hotel, an hour before her bedtime. I’ll bathe her and settled her down for the night. You’ll be coming back three hours after that. One of the stylist noonas has agreed to drive you back to the hotel in the van, while I will be using her car,” he told them, “So you don't have to worry.”

 

Jin relaxed a little, “Okay, but you do know that you’ll have to sing to her to get her to sleep,” he couldn’t help the little smirk on his face, as he thought of their manager singing Eun-Jeong to sleep. He wished he could get a recording of it.

 

“Oh, no, not going to happen. I have a recording of your Awake song on my phone, she can listen to that,” he grinned towards the young man.

 

“Ahh, no Sejin-hyung singing for you little Eun-Jeong, you should be really sad about that,” Jin pouted she leaned down to talk to the little girl, only to have a hand covered in something squashed against his face.

 

“Here,” Namjoon grinned, having him a napkin, “You’ll have to wash your face in a bit though,” he added. The other laughing at the sight.

 

“I know,” Jin said, a happy smile on his face.

 

XxXxX

 

Filming went smoothing until it was time for their individual parts. Sejin had been called away during Jin’s filming and the little girl was sitting with one of the stylist noonas that had been asked to watch over her. They were part way through the second take when Eun-Jeong started to cry and scream. Jin winced as filming stopped so he could take care of her.

 

“I’m so sorry,” he apologised with a bow as he then rushed over to pick up Eun-Jeong, “Sorry,” he then said to the poor woman who looked guilty at not being able to calm her down.

 

“It’s okay,” she said as she moved away so that Jin could take care of the baby girl in peace.

 

“What's wrong sweetie?” he murmured softly as he held her in his arms, gently rocking her. She was crying, tears running down her face. He was careful not to get any on his clothing, knowing that he wouldn't have anything else that he could change into for the shoot. He grabbed a few tissues from a nearby box and cleared them up, “It’s okay, I’m right here, there is nothing to be worried about,” he said, racing her once more trying to calm her down.

 

“Hyung?” Jin looked up to see Yoongi walking towards him.

 

“Yoongi, I thought you would have gone back to the hotel by now?” he questioned. He was the third one to film, Yoongi had been second.

 

“I thought I would wait for you to finish before heading back,” he told him, “here, why don't I take her for a while,” he suggested as he went over and took the little girl from his hyung and held her, “Hey little one,” he said to her, keeping his voice light and airy.

 

“Thank you,” Jin said with a relieved sigh.

 

“Don’t worry,” he said to him before looking back at Eun-Jeong, “Come now, things aren't that bad,” he smiled at her as he began to walk away.

Jin felt bad about letting him go, he turned to them all, “Sorry about that, I’m good to continue now,” he told them all.

 

“Okay, get back into position we go from the start,” the director said as he waited for Jin to move and filming to start once more.

 

XxXxX

 

Yoongi took Eun-Jeong to the back rooms, away from Jin so he could concentrate on filming instead of her for a few moments. “I should have taken you with me, to begin with. No matter that hyung wanted you nearby,” he said to her, she was still crying though it wasn’t as loud as before.

 

“Is everything all right Yoongi-ssi?” came a concerned voice from one of the noonas in the room with him, “Is she okay?” she then asked.

 

“Yeah,” he replied, not looking up, “She just didn’t like being away from Jin-hyung too much,” he answered her, glancing towards her for a moment and then looking back at Eun-Jeong.

 

“Do you need anything?” she then asked, taking a few steps closer.

 

“No, thank you noona,” Yoongi answered her, looking up. The woman nodded and then walked away. Glancing back to Eun-Jeong she had finally stopped crying, “See nothing wrong with you, you little cranky baby,” he told her, tickling her tummy a little, causing her to give a few small wet giggles.

 

It was almost two hours later when Jin rushed into the room. Smiling as he saw the two still there. “Thought you might have left without me,” he said softly as he saw the puzzled look on Yoongi’s face.

 

“I wouldn’t, I knew you would want to see her as soon as you were finished, so I stayed,” he smiled as he looked up at his hyung.

 

Jin nodded, changing and getting rid of the makeup before the two of them headed out, Sejin already parked and waiting for them to leave as he dropped of Jimin for his turn along with Hoseok. Jungkook was going last for the solo shoots.

 

The rest of the two days they had left went fine, with no more problems, even the last day wrapped up faster than normal and they were soon heading back home to their dorm. The song had been recorded and ready to go out along with the filming of the MV being done, they just needed for it to be edited and a couple of the main things would be over and done with for this comeback. They still had their comeback stage to prepare for.