falls

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her stares sending chills into my spine. she's now looking to my body.

"those people who choose to break my order got a punishment" she said it with authority in her voice .

"please just give back my clothes and i promise not to come back here again " i pleaded while still covering my private parts.

she stop infront of me. she has this strong aura. like there's something in her personality. her stare is drowning me .and again i got mesmerize by her eyes .

i studied her face . she's really beautiful . she has this perfect eyebrows, she has a thin and natural red lips . and brown hair that suits her .

i smelled her scent when she stop infront of me . she smells like baby . she's a little bit taller than me .

"please" i said avoiding her eyes.

"please what ?" she said with a husky voice.

i look at her straight in the eyes . im nervous, i admit ,and im shocked to what i saw in those beautiful orbs ... LUST .

the next thing i know is i am already looking at her lips that tigthtly close. and i think i saw her gulp at what i did. i look at her beautiful eyes again but it sent shiver to my body.

this is what i want right ? and this is my mission , to seduce her ?

i didnt think twice . i slowly put my arms at her nape . and without hesitation, i kissed her ... hungrily.

and honeslty i love how warm her body is , i immediately felt it the moment our bodie's touched. and i also love the taste of her lips . i think i caught her off guard but i didnt stop . i felt my body heated .

i opens my eye's then i met her's . they're dark with desires and im sure they're reflecting mine . i pull my lips for awhile then i lips with a light kisses . my eyes never left hers.i playfully bite her lower lip . i felt the tension in our bodie's. but she stood still. and then i stopped kissing her .

and then its now her turn. she kissed me like she's going to eat me alive. her kisses are demanding, lustful,rough but taste sweet. i smiled in between our kisses . i closed my eyes and feel the sensation.

she wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. then she dropped my clothes that she was holding earlier.

i moaned when she bit my lower lip. i opened up for her . she invaded my mouth and she teased my tounge to dance with hers. i felt like im drowning into her kiss.

she laid me on the ground and kissed  me. she rested her body on top of me . she's not that heavy though. i can deal with her weight. she left my lips and  give me a torturing kisses down to my jaw , to my neck which i let her full access. she playfully bit my neck , her kisses traveled down to my mound .

she took my left to her wet mouth and toyed my other one with her hand.  i cant help but moaned and i think it drove her more crazier.

my hand that resting on her nape awhile ago is now on her hair pulling her more into my .

god! this is crazy! it felt so good !and i think you already know what happened next...

 

--------------------------------------------

 

when i woke up im already in my room. i roamed my eyes just to make sure .

what happened ? the last thing i remembered is im on the falls with yerin.

i stand up and went out of the room. i saw mrs.jin seating at the sofa, i still felt awkward to call her halmeoni.

"oh your'e awake. do you want juice? " she asked me as soon as she notice me .

"no thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter