Sensation

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB POV

 

It's my fourth day living here and im still not use to this kind of life. I miss my home but i know i cant go back there - not untill i finish my plan. yerin is my only hope- i dont know what will happen to me and my family if i fail. If i didnt act fast , our company and our house will be gone.

so even i had doubt and fear in my heart in seducing yerin. DOUBT- because i dont know if i can make this plan a successful or where this plan go. FEAR- because everytime that yerin and i are together i cant stop the attraction i am feeling towards her .

 i lazily woke up and get my towel to take a bath. im afraid to be late because im afraid to what punishment will yerin give me if im late again . i immediately went out of the room - i didnt bother to comb my hair or fix myself since theres no one here anyway.

i yawned as i walked to the kitchen but i halt at my step when i saw a familiar figure leaning againts the sink while drinking coffee.

what is she doing here ?....

she stop drinking her coffee when she notice me.

i immediately turns my back and run to the room. i went infront of the mirror to check myself.

gosh .. my hair is so messy ...  and my eyebags..!!

what is she doing here this early in the morning ? im not prepared ....

URRRGHHH ..

 

i get the hair brush and fix my hair .i also put face powder to my face to atleast slightly hide my eyebags . when im done . i went out of the room again .

"good morning hwang " she greeted me formally but her tone indicates that she's teasing me.

 

 

"there's no good in the morning" i said irritatedly as i walk to the bathroom .i close the door and Sighed . i felt like all parts of my body is getting tense everytime that she's around . i remove my clothes before i pour water into my body.

"yahhhhh" i scream because of the cold water .  my body shivered . it's really cold .


"what happened ?!" i heard yerin ask from the outside of the bathroom .

"n-nothing" 

just why did i forgot to put hot water ? they dont have heater remeber .

gosh eunbi-yah where's your mind?.

then i heard yerin's footstep- walking away from the bathroom door. 

yerin is gone when im done taking a bath . i choose to wear jeans and boots so that yerin wont complain again. then i wear long sleeve .

when i went out of the house i saw yerin outside carresing her horse . 

"what took you so long ?" she ask with her formal tone with a hint of irritation .

but i choose to ignore her question 

"what are you doing here ?" i ask her instead  "and who even told you to wait ?" i added

what does she think of herself ? a god? she's really a bossy and it's pissing me big time .

i hate being boss around ..

i saw her jaw tighten . And im sure she greeted her teeth . i guess she's just controlling her temper . she looks at me intently .

"and one more thing .. you left me yesterday " i said crossing my arms at my chest "you wasted my whole day " 

"hop in" i heard her say ignoring my rants.

 

" what ?"  i suddenly ask . she wants me to ride her horse ? why  ? "no i have a car"

"i dont like polution in my estate" she said with her serious face "so get in"

"no" i declined "the hell i will !" 

"are you gonna hop in or i will ask my guards to throw you out of this estate " she's mad .

i litteraly step back beacuse of her scary aura . and i think i forgot that yerin is all i need to save my family . i supposed to treat her nicely right? . but Why is it that everytime we're together we ended up fighting .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter