closer

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb Pov 

I went to so-hyun who's sitting under the big tree as i wait for yerin who's currently talking to a veterinarian. 

he is kinda cute actually. He's tall, Lean anx he has this crooked smile. He has this beautiful eyes that dissapears whenever he smile. 

"he's handsome. right unnie? " so-hyun said beside me. She's listening to FM radio. 

"well.. yeah.. "i answered

"i just wanna ask unnie"she shifted into a comforatable position and face me"do you have a boyfriend? "

i smile as i shook my head "nope. im single"

"but you had a boyfriend before? " she asked unsurely

"ofcourse"

"so you already experienced to fell inlove "

"nope" i answered honestly. 

"huh?" she asked confuse "but you said that you already had a boyfriend before..  aren't you inlove with your boyfriend before? "

i chuckled "yes i had a boyfriend before but that doesnt mean i experience to love " i explained "and in fact. i dont believe in love. "

"why? " she asked curiously 

"because love is just for fools" i utters

"maybe you said that because you still cant  find the right person for you. The person who can make your heart beats" 

i just shrug my shoulders as a response as i bring my gaze back at yerin who's already staring at me. 

maybe you already found her. You're  just in denial because you're afraid to get hurt. my mind said. 

maybe i should just concentrate to my mission. I shouldn't involve my heart here. 

Brain, sinb. Use your brain and not your heart. i reminded myself. 

i didn't mean to get attracted to her. It's not on my plan. But seems like ,destiny is playing on me.i immediately turned my head to avoid her gaze.

last night, She admitted that she's  also attracted to me. We are attracted to each other. But it's still on our hands if we will let that attraction lead us to something more. 

i lift my head up again to look at yerin and found out that she's still staring at me. Yes, Jung yerin is the only one who can save me. I need her. I need her money actually. But... 

Even if i do everything, i know that it will gonna be hard for me to fight the feelings i have for yerin. It's already getting harder now, honestly. I just wanna let it but.. how about my parents? how about them after this? and me? ... do i need to accept now that the reason why i never fell inlove with the guys i'd dated before is because i like girls.?

and like a slow motion, yerin walks towards me. We were looking into each others eyes. feels Like There's an imaginary song playing  on the back ground. 

Jung Yerin... what are you doing to me?. 

You make me go crazy. Please don't turn my world upside down. And please dont make me change my mind. I can't  just let my feelings for you. I'm not a fool. 

I'm sorry yerin, but i have to do this. I need to do this for the sake of my family. i said to myself. 

I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter