Snake

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been weeks since i went here and since the first day i got here, Yerin still confuses me. I Know my plans are working on her since she couldn't deny the strong attraction she feels towards me.And i know, i feel the same too.

Don't fall inlove with her. Don't you dare! My heart warned me.

Before i came here, I have the courage to do my mission for my family, for our future, for the future of our company.But as days goes by,she makes me feel it isn't right anymore to pursue that mission.

But what should i do then ?.I'm torn between my mission for my family and my feelings for yerin.I know i shouldn't have involve my heart into this but i can't help it.

Come on, eunbi?. You said before that love is just for fools. So what happened now ? You're one of those fools too ?. My mind teased.

And as i watch yerin walking closer to me right now , it's like i'm also watching a dangerous person coming towards me but it's funny how i'm not doing anything to escape or avoid it. I'm not doing anything to save myself.

"Are you ok ?" She asked me as she sat down next to me under this big tree.

"Y-yeah" i said as i gave her an awkward smile.

She nodded "uhmm.. Do you like mango?" 

I turned to look at her "yeah ..why?" 

"Wait" she said before she stands on her feet ..

"What are you doing ?" I immediately stand when i saw her climbs the tree like an expert.

"Yah ..get down here !!" I shouted but she didn't listen as she continue climbing the big tree.

After a few minutes she went down while carrying two mangoes in hand.

"You look like a monkey up there" i teased But she just shrug "a beautiful monkey " she stated as she reached for the swift knife on her boots.

She sliced the mango into three then she sliced it again before she peeled it "here. Try this"

I took a bite from the slice of mango she's giving me. "It's sweet, right?" That's not a question at all.

A smile slowly forms on my lips as i nod at her.It's really sweet and delicious. She's about to feed me again when we heard a voice behind us. It's so hyun

"Ehem" she said "i did'nt know we could date someone here huh "

"And who do you plan to date here ?" Yerin her eyebrows at her.

"Secret" she said, grinning at us.

"So hyun ,i'm warning you, if i ever finds out that you're dating someone.i swear ,i'm gonna tie you in this tree"

I shake my head with a smile.They're treating each other like real sisters.Yerin is over protective to so hyun and the latter understands her.

I watch them as they bicker. Actually, I'm starting to like everything here.It's fun and simple here.It's like problems doesn't exist here.Everyone is friendly.It's really nice to stay here.No wonder ,Yerin loves here.

Suddenly,my phone rings in my pocket. I picked up my phone and saw mina calling.

"Hey"i greeted.

"Hi!" She greeted cheerfully "i miss you"

"I miss you too,mina" i said.I really miss them.I want to see them again.

"So how's yerin?" She asked.

I smiled "perfectly fine.th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter