attraction

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-EUNBI POV-

when im done helping mr. kyung at the plantation i ask him where is yerin and they said that she's at the back of the palntation .. i walk there and found a small house made of bamboo ' they said that here is where yerin go whenever she wants to take a rest .. i walk inside the small house - its really small that only three person can fit in ..

i saw her lying in her stomach- using her arm as a pillow . she's sleeping but im not sure , her eyes is close ."hey you " i said " i know you're awake " i added "yerin?" i poke her arm but she didnt move.

i removed my checkered polo that i am wearing. there no one here anyway . its only yerin

 

what's there to hide anyway ? she saw everything in me  already..  i whispered to myself

i dont know if im just hallucinating but i think i heard her gasped .. i let out a knowing smile - evil smile to be exact .. shes just faking her sleep huh..

"its so hot" i said - fanning my face "should i remove my tank top ?" i whispered to myself but im sure she heard it .. then i remove my checkered polo .

i waited if she will move or speak , but i failed . but i know she's awake !.

im about to remove my tank top when i heard her speak 

"dont you dare" she said in serious tone .

when i look at her , she's already looking at me . and promised , she's giving me a death glare right now !.

"its' hot" i reasoned 

"eunbi" she said in a dangerous tone as she lift her self up to sit

if im not mistaken, its the first time she called me in that name . and even if she said that with a serious tone or angry tone or whatever you called it,i dont know but its still y when she's the one saying it .. urghh that bedroom voice ..

"what will you do if i disobey you " i challenge her 

i look at her eyes .. she's looking at me intently..

"are you trying to seduce me ?" she suddenly said

i laugh at her sarcastically to hide my sudden nervousness . i dont want her to suspect me .

"i didnt know that you're not just strict . you're assuming too " i said sarcastically 

she her eyebrows at me then she looks at me like shes doubting. i avoided her gaze .

"not because we had it means i like you already" i said confidently

"do you want me to remind you how you responded to me ?" she said seductively "to my every touch " she said with a low voice as she touch my shoulder with her index finger .

god!i felt something just by her simple touch . 

"granted im attracted to you .. ually" i said in defeat "but thats it .. no more- no less"

" so you're admitting now that you really are attracted to me ?" she smirked 

"why are you so full of yourself?" i said annoyed 

"me?" she sarcastically asked "just admit that you like me " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter