BODY HEAT

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN POV

 

i want to congratulate myself for myself control while i am with hwang yesterday . It takes alot of self control for me to not kiss her.

I close my eyes. I feel like her lips is always seducing me. And i must say , i like the feeling of her in my arms. She's soft and delicate. Warm yet sweet.

"peny for your thoughts ?" i look up and saw mrs kyung walking towards me while carrying a tray with bread and coffee on it . Then she put my breakfast on the table. 

"thank you mrs. kyung " i said calmly . She sat to the empty chair across me .

"your always locking yourself in this state , why dont you go out sometimes. you know you should atleast try to have fun like a normal people " she suggested

i look at her and smile "i dont want to do that . its just a waste of time. i still have alot of things to prioritize " 

she shakes her head "you dont wnat to or you just dont know how ?. anyway i need to do something in the kitchen' eat well ok ?" she said before she stands up . i nodded and mouthed a thank you again .

she was about to walk when she suddenly remember something "by the way. Eunbi cant come with you today "

my eyebrows furrows to what she said "why ?"

"she's sick since last night "

i suddenly got worried but i am trying to hide it to mrs. kyung "why dont you bring her to hospital ?"

"she's hard headed like you ' she doesnt want to go to the hospital" she said waving her hand .

"ok mrs'kyung . i'll just visit her later" i said

she looks at me meaningfully but she dont speak.

"she's our visitor. She's in MY state. If something happens to her. It will be my responsibility" i defended

"did i say something ?"  she said with a smile . I choose not to react to her teasing and just start eating my breakfast. I know she's just teasing me .

"she's really pretty , is'nt she ?" she utter " it's not impossible for you to like her " she tease

i cough because of what she said. 

"mrs. kyung you know that a girl like her is not my type "  i answer

" then what is your type ? those unkempt girls ?" she said 

i once told her that my ideal type is someone who knew how to manage the house , someone responsible, simple. And can live with me here in the state.

"unkempt ?" i utter "mrs. kyung it's not unkempt"

"hmmm if you dont llike eunbi ' then i will refer her to moonbin " she said and start walking away

i'm imagining eunbi and moonbin together 

tss' not compatible ! i said to myself while rolling my eyes.

i continue eating . But while i am eating , i suddenly think about eunbi .mrs, kyung said that she's sick . I admit that im worried .

-------

i decided to go to the market after finishing my breakfast. i bought a basket of fruits for hwang. then i drop by to the flower shop .

it's normal to give a sick person a flowers right ? 

i said to myself defending my action

all the flowers .here is beautiful . What should i buy ? . Honestly it's my first time to buy flowers for someone.

"uhmm.. miss" i get the attention of the sales lady .

"oh Ms. Jung Yerin "  she greeted 

honestly ' i  dont know her. But i know that our family is famous here because of our bussiness.

"what can i do for you ?" she asked smiling widely

"just call me yerin " i said . 

"what flowers do you like ?" she ask 

i really dont know .what to choose . 

"uhmm how much is the red rose" i ask pointing at the red rose

"36,287 won for ten pieces" she answered

"ok ' give me ten pieces" i said " and can you arrange it ?" 

"yes ms.jung " she said smiling " can you wait ? i will just arrange it ?" 

i nodded . i sat at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter