punishment

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" good...you lady , fix yourself im going to coconut plantation and you're coming with me"

 

OH GOD ! Please help me .. 

i know this is my plan , to get near her ...

but why i felt uneasy everytime she's around?

...

i cant deny the ual attraction between us.

is that a good thing to know?

gosh eunbi-yah what are you thinking ?? really ? attraction ???

"yerin-ah maybe we should let her rest for today ... you can go to coconut plantation tommorow morning , she need to rest " i want to run to miss kyung and kiss her for what she said 

 

i crossed my fringers wishing that yerin would agree to mrs. kyung 

"ok .. meet me at the coconut plantation tommorow 7 am sharp .. be on time .. i hate late " yerin said while looking straight in my eyes , i nod again slowly without saying anything . she look at me  for a minute before she turned her gaze.

"im going now mrs. kyung " yerin said before she go

 

-YERIN POV-

"is that all?" i ask the person on the other line

"yes, ms Jung" he answered 

"ok" i said and hunged up the phone

 

that's eunwoo .. he became my employee since i started managing the state and i trust him alot. everytime that there is something that i want to know , especially to a person , he's the one who do the work and he never dissapoints me .

after i talk to him , i went straight to my room, to the master's bed room.

this house is made of modern one way glass, but its concrete inside. there's a gazeboo at the back of this house. and there's a rectangular shaped pool at the back. my grandfather is the one who designed this house for my grandmother. but he transffered all of it under my name before he died, even the state and his other bussiness. 

but if you would ask me , i dont like to live in a big house , i preffer a simple one . its not that im ungrateful to what i have now but i just want to know the feeling living in a simple house with a simple life .

after removing all my clothes , i went to the bathhroom and open the shower . im really tired and i need to relax sometimes.

i close my eyes and feel the warm water calming my body. but for my dismay , i saw eunbi the moment i closed my eyes .

its not that im mad at her, but she's my exact opposite. and i still remember the way she looks at me . 

"damn" i groaned as i open my eyes . and again i felt this familiar feeling inside me .

i remember again what happened earlier .

i went to the falls only to be surprised . i heard a female voice laughing . i stop not so far from the falls. and leave my black horse there .  i walk slowly and carefully and there i saw a goddess , happily swimming on the water.

i thought , im hallucinating. but when i saw her face fullly , then a smile slowly formed on my lips. its just eunbi .

i want to know how she found that place .  and i think mrs. kyung forgot to tell her that this place is my haven.

but my jaw literaly dropped when i noticed that shes fully !. i want to close my eyes but i cant , i cant take my eyes off of her. i immediately felt the burning feeling inside me.

im not into , actually it takes long before i get attracted to anyone, especially when it comes to . but for eunbi ,  ... oh lord !!!

i closed my eyes not to be distract by this goddess.

you need to be mad at her , she invaded your kingdom yerin-ah! 

i said to myself. i remind myself repeatedly and it works.

 

i saw her clothes at the side not far from where i am. i get her clothes when i saw her swum to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter