problem

FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" bye eunbi" my friends bid me goodbye as i hop out of nayeon's expensive car.

"bye" i replied. " Hey " i caught the attention of dahyun who's driving the car . " you drive safely okay ? "

"sure thing " she replied with a smirk in her beautiful face.

she drove her car off . 

i shook my head . they're really drunk . dahyun is the less drunk among them thats why shes the one who drive the car .

we had a girls night out in one of the bar owned by nayeon . my friends, dahyun , nayeon , mina , and i went out to have fun since its saturday tommorow . no class , yay!

i almost stumble while entering in our mansion .

yeah , i live in a mansion. we're rich . my father owns two grandious hotel here in our country. im just an only child so im spoiled .

"where have you been eunbi ?" my father's stern voice asked me when i got inside the house .

"dad" i said with my sweet voice " can we just talk tommorow ? . im so sleepy and tired " 

he's standing at the base of the grand staircase, wearing a blue robe with a glass of alcohol in his right hand .

he sigh before he speak again " ok go to your room now. we need to talk tommorow "

i walk to him and give him a peck in his cheeks " goodnight dad"

"goodnight" he said and gesture me to go to my room .

when i enter my room , i immediately remove my clothes and throw it , i took a shower to aleast ease the smell of alcohol  and sweat on my skin.

i smiled when i remembered what happened at the bar . we played truth or dare . when its my turn , i chose dare. And my task ? Kiss the first girl that enter the bar. And then , there's this beautiful , tall , young lady walked inside the bar . not bad . I told myself . i didnt waste much time and immediately walked to the girl and kiss her instantly . without hi or hello . I just kissed her.

it just lasted for 5 seconds but i still feel her soft lips .

after the kissed i walked back to my friends without looking back . they are screaming .

" you did it badass!" nayeon said happily

"ofcourse i will " i smirk at her 

thats the first time i kissed a girl. And i like it. HAHA 

but i didnt dare to look at her when i did it . because she's like a tiger . but she didnt demand for an explanation. She just tossed it aside... maybe.

after shower , i walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing. i used my towel in my hair. waters dripping down the carpeted floor from my wet body . i opened my drawer and get my nigties.

after i dried my hair, i hop in my soft bed , it feels good to finally lay at my bed . im happy i have and enjoying these luxuries. And i dont care how much i spent in a day . we're rich.

im currently taking up BS Entrepreneurship. im at third year college. actually , my friends is older than me . they're al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter